Easiest Way to Make Tasty Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps
Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps. Tangy marinated beef is wrapped in refreshing lettuce leaves in this quick and easy Asian lettuce wrap recipe. Delicious and bursting with flavor, Asian lettuce wraps are a great idea for entertaining or a family style meal. Each person can build their own fresh, delicious wrap.
This Easy Lettuce Wraps recipe comes together quickly, thanks to my favorite secret ingredient – an Asian Stir Fry paste made with fresh. This one came from the back of a teriyaki sauce bottle. It's easy, a great low carb appetizer or main dish paired with a salad. You can cook Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Lean Ground Hamburger Meat [85/15 blend].
- You need 1/3 Cup of White Onions [fine minced].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [fine chop].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Shiitake Mushroom Tops [fine chopped].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Grated Diakon Radishes.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of Siracha Sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Rice Wine Vinager.
- You need 1 Bag of Fresh Bib, Butter Or Romaine Lettuce Leaves [chilled & rin.
- It’s of options.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Bottle Liquid Panda Seasoning Packet.
- Prepare as needed of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Chilled Sliced Red Radishes [garnish].
- You need of Shredded Cabbage [thin sliced – to be added to meat mixture].
And can be altered for a more filling dish by omitting the lettuce and using flour tortillas instead! Let's bounce towards the main point of this post: Healthy Asian Lettuce Wraps. When it comes to different cuisines, asian food has always held a special. Lettuce wraps are low-carb and low calorie, and don't interfere with the flavors of the filling.
Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Here's all you'll need..
- Fry hamburger. No oil needed..
- Drain hamburger..
- Add all chopped vegetables and seasonings to pan. Fry for 2 minutes longer. You'll definitely want some crisp to these lettuce wraps so don't over cook..
- Place on chilled lettuce leaves and serve immediately..
- ● Know you can cheat and add 1 – 8 oz packet of Panda Brand Lettuce Wrap Seasoning. With this, you can exclude all the seasonings listed above. Except for Soy Sauce. You can find this brand at just about any major supermarket chain. It'll taste exactly like what you're making from scratch. ● Just add additional Soy Sauce [to taste] since this packet it is a bit on the sweet side with the added Hoisin Sauce..
- ● Serve lettuce wraps with sides of Soy and Siracha Sauce. ● Crispy Egg Rolls, Miso and Egg Drop Soup all work great as sides to this appetizer. ● Garnish with chives. Radishes are another great addition upon serving. Unfortunately I was out of them. ● Serve with ice cold Sapporo Beer and chilled glasses. It's an excellent pairing [and IMHO] one of the best Asian beers out there!.
This recipe is no exception, you can taste all the Asian goodness… pure delight in every bite! A few tips when making lettuce wraps: Look for lettuce leaves that are large enough to. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps wraps are one of my favorite dinners (along with this cashew chicken stir fry). They are quick and easy and my whole family How to make Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Let's walk through the process of making this chicken lettuce wraps recipe step-by-step.