Easiest Way to Make Delicious 4 Hour Lasagna
4 Hour Lasagna. If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! Put it on, go to the ball field, and supper's ready when your hungry family returns. And, yes, I've stuck with the basics because this Lasagna is part of my Six Ingredient Suppers series, but I've included tons of additions and ways to make it your own down below.
A quick lasagna with three different cheeses. You won't need to turn on the oven to make this creative Four Hour Lasagna Quilt. Take a look at this quilt recipe and see how you can use strip quilt piecing to make a jelly roll quilt pattern with stand-out layers of color and overall design. You can cook 4 Hour Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 4 Hour Lasagna
- You need 1 jar of any red pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 small jar of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 of med onion.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 box of no bake lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 pound of italian sausage.
- It’s 1 of small carrot (optional).
- It’s 1 bag of frozen peas (optional).
- Prepare to taste of salt pepper garlic powder and italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of red wine.
- It’s of Sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 12-16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
You won't be able to stop looking at it. What's even more amazing about this project is that the entire pattern only takes a few. The sauce develops flavor as it simmers. It's worth every second and doesn't require much effort at all.
4 Hour Lasagna instructions
- Sweat the onion and green pepper. Feel free to sweat the carrot and fresh garlic if you are so inclined.
- Add ground beef and sausage. Cook till pink is gone, drain and add your red tomato sauce, wine and mushrooms. Turn heat to simmer and let it reduce by about a quarter or less. You may want to add a touch of sugar if your not using carrots its up to you.
- After reducing the sauce add your peas if you desire..
- Take a quarter to half of the mix and put into another bowl and add half of the alfredo sauce. Stir well..
- Now its time to assemble. Use whatever pan you have thats at least two inches deep. Add a layer of the red to the bottom. Dont forget to grease that pan or it will stick. Add a layer of noodles over that. Then add a layer of the alfredo/red blend and a layer of mozzerella cheese..
- Now add another layer of noodles and use your red sauce. Alternate sauces every layer until you reach the top. Season each layer with your herbs and seasonings of your choice. Add a little cheese to the top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for about 45 min. If your using a deeper dish and have more than three layers bake for at least one hour. Remove foil and continue to bake another ten minutes until the top is golden or at least well melted. Add a little parm cheese if you wish..
- Let stand for about ten to fifteen minutes then eat it. Bon Apetite kids!.
I put in in my large oval slow cooker on low (which still cooks fast) while I'm home for lunch and by supper time it's perfect. Cover and wrap tightly in foil, then plastic wrap. To thaw: thaw the lasagna overnight in the fridge. In a Dutch oven, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water.