Recipe: Yummy Surti Tadka Dal
Surti Tadka Dal.
You can cook Surti Tadka Dal using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Surti Tadka Dal
- It’s 1 cup of toor dal (dry split pigeon peas).
- It’s 3 tbsp of peanuts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of jaggery.
- You need 1/4 tsp of tumeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon (juice).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of For tadka.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 3-4 of cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cummin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 2-3 of dry red round chillies.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- You need of Finely chopped fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
- Prepare of To serve.
- You need of Steamed Rice.
Surti Tadka Dal instructions
- Wash toor dal and pressure cook toordal with 1 glass of water, for 4 whistles. Pressure cook peanuts with 2 tbsp water also separately..
- Whisk cooked dal. In deep vessel add whisk dal, boiled peanuts, jaggery, tumeric powder,red chilli powder, salt,1 glass of water..
- In small tadka pan add heat ghee. Add cinnamon sticks, cloves, mustard seeds, cummin seeds, asafoetida,bay leaf, curry leaves and do tadka..
- Pour this tadka on toor dal mixture. Mix and let it simmer for 10 mins on medium-low flame. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Hot Surti Tadka Dal with steamed rice..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)