Recipe: Appetizing Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini
Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini. Gordon Ramsay's Chicken Parmesan Recipe: Extended Version You will never need another homemade Chicken Parmigiana Recipe again! My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust.
Chicken is coated with cheese-spiked Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs, then it's cooked until crispy and golden brown. MORE+ LESS Light and Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside this parmesan crusted chicken is a must try! Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for a delicious dinner. You can cook Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini using 38 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini
- Prepare of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 4 large of Chicken Breasts [butterflied open].
- It’s 1 of Season To Taste Each Breast [on both sides] With: Italian Seasoning-Basil-Oregeno-Black Pepper-Garlic & Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 large of Ziplock Bag [used to cover your chicken before pounding it with your mallet].
- You need 1 of Mallet.
- It’s of Flour Dredge.
- You need 3 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Each: Seasoned Salt-Italian Seasoning-Basil-Oregeno-Black Pepper-Granulated Garlic & Onion.
- Prepare of Bread Dredge.
- Prepare 3 cup of Plain Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need of Egg Mixture.
- It’s 4 large of Eggs [whisked].
- You need of Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of 12 oz Hunts Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce & 2 Cans Hunts Traditional Spaghetti Sauce OR (3) 12 oz Cans Crushed Tomatoes With Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cabernet Sauvignon Wine.
- It’s 1 cup of Each: Fresh Mushrooms-White Onions-Celery With Leaves-Tomato [chopped].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Garlic [minced] Fresh Basil & Parsley [chopped].
- It’s 1/3 cup of Green Chives.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Each: Italian Seasoning-Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 can of 8 oz Black Olives [halved].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated Sugar [optional].
- You need 1 large of Bay Leaf.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda [more may be needed to reduce tomato acidity].
- You need of Noodles.
- Prepare 2 box of Fettuccine Noodles [you may not need all].
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated Salt.
- You need of Additions.
- Prepare 8 slice of Thick Mozzarella [room temp].
- It’s 1 packages of Shredded Parmesan [room temp].
- You need 8 of Fresh Whole Basil Leaves [garnish].
- Prepare 1 of Bottle Frying Oil.
- You need 1 large of Frying Pan.
- You need 2 large of Cooking Pots.
- It’s 1 of Strainer [for noodles].
- It’s 1 large of Garlic French Bread.
- It’s 1 large of Non Stick Cookie Sheet [for garlic bread].
They're crispy and delicious, and pair well with many different sides. Crispy, pan-fried chicken cutlets are basically a grown-up version of chicken nuggets. And what's not to love about thinly pounded chicken breasts breaded in a savory panko and Parmesan mixture, then pan-fried until golden-brown? Perfectly Crispy Chicken Parmesan topped with a rich homemade marinara sauce, melted mozzarella and parmesan and garnished with fresh herbs!
Mike's Crispy Chicken Parmesan & Fettucini instructions
- Chicken Parmesan: Serving four. (4).
- Prepare Marinara Sauce..
- Chop all vegetables in, "Marinara," category. Add all herbs called for, sugars and a 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese and simmer in a thick based pot for one hour. Stir regularly as all of the heavy ingredients will settle to the pots base and burn..
- Note: If you find that your Marinara tastes too acidic, add 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda to your boiling sauce. It will foam up momentarily and change the color but it will go back to normal within seconds. After 3 minutes, taste test sauce again and add another 1/4 tsp. if acidity is still present..
- Wash, trim fat, butterfly, season and pound chicken breasts with mallet until all breasts are equal in size and thickness..
- Fill large pan with 2" high heat frying oil and heat..
- Place breasts in egg mixture, then flour dredge, egg mixture again and then Panko crumbs..
- Fry breasts in hot pan for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes on each side and drain on paper towels. If breasts are browning too fast, reduce heat..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Begin to boil your pasta water in a larger pot. Add olive oil and salt to water..
- At full boil, add Fettuccine and boil as per manufacturers specifications. Usually 10 to 12 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- After chicken is fully cooked, place breasts on a non-stick cookie sheet or equivalent. First, place 2 slices of Mozterella on each breast. Ladle one scoop Marinara, [mostly chunks = minus marinara fluids if at all possible. you'll want as much crisp on your breasts as you can] on top of Mozterella. Evenly and generously sprinkle shredded Parmesan on top of Marinara Sauce..
- Place breasts in oven for 15 minutes at 350° or until cheeses are melted and bubbling. Add your Garlic French Bread at this same time if serving one..
- Drain pasta and plate evenly four ways..
- Equally pour your Marinara Sauce over your noodles. Then gently place your chicken breasts on top. Serve immediately..
- Garnish plate with fresh Basil and any remaining shredded Parmesan Cheese..
- Slice Garlic French Bread and serve with entrée..
- Author's Note: There is a time saving, extremely easy and incredibly delicious, "Easy Tiramisu," recipe by Author: Yowanling listed on this site with several helpful reviews and Q&A's..
That juicy tender chicken coated in crispy and flavoured breadcrumbs, rich marinara sauce and gooey cheese will always win my heart! Chicken Parmesan with crunchy coated BAKED chicken, nestled in a simple marinara sauce and topped with melted mozzarella. Baked chicken parmesan that's tender and juicy inside and crispy on the outside. Adults and kids alike LOVE this Italian classic. Our chicken parmesan recipe starts with crispy fried chicken breasts because it gives a juicy, delicious chicken.