Recipe: Tasty Mike's Chicago Stadium Brats
Mike's Chicago Stadium Brats.
You can cook Mike's Chicago Stadium Brats using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chicago Stadium Brats
- It’s of Brats.
- Prepare 1 of 6 Pack Octoberfest Brats.
- It’s 2 of Light Lager Beers [miller light, etc.,].
- You need 1 large of White Onion [quartered].
- You need 4 clove of Fresh Garlic [smashed whole].
- It’s of Bread.
- Prepare of Buns.
- It’s of Soft Butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of Each: Granulated Garlic – Granulated Onion.
- Prepare of Toppers.
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh White Onions [chopped].
- You need 1 medium of Tomato [sliced].
- You need of Yellow Sport Peppers.
- Prepare of Chilled Sauerkraut.
- You need of Brown Ground Mustard.
- You need 2 of Chilled Pickles [quartered].
- Prepare 1 dash of Celery Salt.
- Prepare of Cooking & Grilling Needs.
- Prepare of Gas Or Charcoal Grill.
- You need 1 small of Pot.
- It’s 1 of BBQ Tongs.
Mike's Chicago Stadium Brats instructions
- Place everything in the Brats section into a pot and boil for 8 minutes on high. Chop additional fresh onions [and thin slice tomatoes] for toppers and place in fridge..
- Pull Brats and reserve onions and garlic in pot. Discard beer juices. Place Brats on clean grill and grill until Brats are charred slightly and their skins are bubbling. Grilling your Brats will give them that snap we all know and love when we bite into them..
- Lightly coat soft butter on buns of your choosing. Sprinkle granulated garlic and onion on bread and grill until just slightly charred..
- Create your Stadium Brats. Add tomatoes, sport peppers, pickles, brown ground mustard, sauerkraut, reserved boiled onions, chopped fresh onions and a dash of celery salt..
- Serve with ice cold beer, homemade onion rings or seasoned french fries. Enjoy!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)