Recipe: Yummy Brad's steak gyros
Brad's steak gyros. Brandy's Gyros takes great pride in serving quality food in a clean and casual setting. Our four locations in Chicagoland are known for serving delicious gyros, kabobs, barbecued. Fill the pitas with the steak, grilled vegetables, tomato and watercress.
Grilled Flank Steak Gyros. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. And although they're delicious any time of year, I think they're particularly perfect for summer. Here's what you'll need to make Steak Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce. You can have Brad's steak gyros using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's steak gyros
- Prepare 3 lb of beef london broil. sliced thin.
- Prepare 8 of flat breads. (I used garlic naan bread).
- It’s of marinade.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 8 oz of lager beer.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Greek seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of juice of one lemon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s of toppings.
- You need 1 of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1 of crumbled goat cheese.
- It’s 1 of fresh sliced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of sliced cucumbers.
- You need 1 of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of fresh basil leaf.
- You need 1 of tatziki sauce.
- Prepare 1 of sliced red onions.
- It’s 1 of lemon wedges.
Restaurants near Brady's Steak And Seafood. In Pascagoula on business and Brady's was recommend by one of the people I met with for business. These Grilled Steak Gyros are packed with flavor and are so easy to make. While these Grilled Steak Gyros aren't quite the same as the traditional lamb-style gyro, they're still amazingly good.
Brad's steak gyros instructions
- Mix all marinade ingredients. Coat beef strips. Let marinade at least an hour..
- Prepare all topping ingredients..
- Preheat grill. Moisten a paper towel with oil and oil grill with tongs..
- Grill beef over high heat a couple minutes a side until medium rare. Or desired doneness..
- Remove beef to a plate and tent with foil. Grill flat breads very quickly on each side..
- Place beef and desired toppings on flatbread squeeze lemon wedge over all, fold and serve https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342642-brads-tatziki-sauce.
There are no reviews for Best Steak & Gyros House, Minnesota yet. Be the first to write a review! Try the ever popular gyro with tender beef Flat Iron Steaks. Serve this with a refreshing yogurt sauce. This recipe is soon to be a family favorite.