Easiest Way to Make Perfect Oriental Pepper Steak
Oriental Pepper Steak. Try this Chinese pepper steak for a change! Garlic, ginger, and scallion are the most common combination of Chinese beef dishes. How to Make Oriental Pepper Steak.
Round steak is easier to slice into thin strips if it is partially frozen when cut. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet until nearly smoking. Beef top sirloin steak is sliced across the grain for tenderness, coated in a sweet-and-savory soy sauce marinade, then quickly stir Reviews for: Photos of Chinese Pepper Steak. You can have Oriental Pepper Steak using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oriental Pepper Steak
- Prepare 1 lb of beef tenderloin, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, cut into strips.
- You need 2 of anaheim sweet peppers, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 of poblano pepper, cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- It’s 12 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 5 of cherry tomatos, quartered.
- Prepare 1 of FOR SAUCE.
- You need 4 of minced cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of low sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of seasoned rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dry white wine.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of sriracha hot sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola oil for cooking, more or less as needed.
- You need 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white seasame seeds.
Cut round steak into small pieces; dice onion and green pepper. This Chinese pepper steak is formulated by using this winning combination, along with soy sauce and. Use our food conversion calculator to calculate any metric or US weight conversion. Ounces-Grams, fluid ounces-milliliters, Tsp-Tbsp, Tbsp-Cup, Cup-Pint Order in Print.
Oriental Pepper Steak instructions
- Heat a large skillet with oil to thin cover the bottom. Season beef lightly with salt and pepper, sear quickly to brown each piece, remove as done to a plate.
- Add mushrooms and onions to skillet, cover and cook until soft about 5 minutes..
- Uncover skillet and add all peppers and stir fry until tender, 5 to 10 minutes, add tomatos and cook just until soft, 1 or 2 minutes, remove all vegetables to another plate..
- Combine all sauce ingrdients in a bowl, whisk well, add to skillet and bring to a boil and cook until it thickens to a sauce 4 to 5 minutes, add vegetables and beef to sauce and heat through.Serve sprinkled with seasame seeds..
- Serve with cooked basmati or jasmati rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348908-basmati-or-jasmati-rice-basic-recipe.
This pepper steak recipe is proof that you can make your favorite takeout at home. This pepper steak stir fry is thinly sliced flank steak cooked with red and green bell peppers in a savory sauce. We like to use both red and green peppers (because they make the dish so dang pretty!), but you can swap in whatever colors you like best. Mango Sauce (Fresh mango, Green and Red Pepper, Snow peas) Shrimp/ Shrimp & Chicken. Juicy strips of beef sirloin steak tossed with bell peppers, onions and tomatoes in a stir fry sauce.