Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Spicy Chunky Chili
Spicy Chunky Chili. This video recipe will show you how to make white chicken chili. This white chili is downright delicious with chunks of juicy chicken, flavorful onions. Give hunger a spicy beatdown with Campbell's® Chunky® Hot & Spicy Beef & Bean Firehouse Chili.
Our spice-driven, powerhouse chili packs kidney beans, seasoned beef, red and green peppers, onions. Chili brings out my Goldilocks tendencies. I want one that's spicy, but not so spicy that it has me breathing fire; I want it to be chunky and hearty, but not so much so that it's like wading through wet. You can have Spicy Chunky Chili using 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chunky Chili
- You need 1 lb of ground chuck.
- It’s 1 lb of ground round.
- It’s 1/2 lb of steak.
- You need 1/2 lb of Italian sausage.
- It’s 2 can of chili beans (16oz).
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes (16 oz).
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste (6 oz).
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 4 of jalepeño peppers.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 pints of dark beer.
- You need 3 tbsp of mexican style chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of pepper to taste.
Spicy Chunky White Chicken Chili. *see updated recipe below*. This white chicken chili recipe is so hearty and the PERFECT chili to serve on a cold day when you're not in the mood for a heavy. It's thick and appropriately chunky, spicy and extremely flavorful without being hot, balanced just Sunday + Chili + You = A Very Good Thing. This hearty beef chili features boneless chuck roast and a medley of traditional chili seasonings.
Spicy Chunky Chili instructions
- Dice onion, red pepper, and jalepeños. Leave jalepeño seeds in..
- Mince garlic..
- Chop steak and sausage into half-inch cubes..
- Pour beans, tomatoes and tomato paste into a large pot. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer..
- Add beer and Worcesteshire sauce and stir..
- Allow mixture to simmer, stirring occasionally..
- In the meantime brown ground beef in a skillet..
- Drain skillet and add beef to the mixture..
- Add onion, jalepeños, bell pepper, and garlic..
- Brown steak in a skillet..
- Add cooked steak..
- Cook sausage in skillet..
- Add cooked sausage..
- Add all spices and allow to simmer for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add salt and pepper. Serve hot with desired toppings..
Homemade copycat Skyline Cincinnati chili… unique and flavorful, this regional delicacy is easy to make at home for way less than the restaurant charges! Spicy and extremely chunky peanuts combined with Szechuan peppercorn and dried chili. It is not only one of the most famous snack in China, but also considered as a great partner for a drink among. This vegetable chili recipe is a great way to get kids to eat fiber-rich foods. It can be taken on camping trips or packed in a thermos Chunky Vegetarian Chili.