How to Make Delicious Diablo Spaghetti
Diablo Spaghetti. Serve with remaining parsley and Pecorino-Romano cheese. This is a nice quick spaghetti sauce that tastes like it's been cooking all day! You can adjust the heat by adding more red pepper flakes or adding Serrano peppers like I do!
Diablo Spaghetti This is very easy and cheap to make. My little boy loves foods with a kick, and this is his favorite spicy pasta dish. It is made with good quality tomatoes, red pepper flakes, olive oil, and handfuls of fresh and fragrant herbs. You can cook Diablo Spaghetti using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Diablo Spaghetti
- It’s 1 lb of dry spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 4 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 oz of white wine.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of wing sauce.
- You need 2 oz of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 dash of basil.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of red pepper flake.
- You need 1 dash of parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms (optional).
This pasta is requested again and again and makes the perfect addition to any holiday table. Once pasta is cooked and drained, add it to the sauce and and stir to coat the noodles. Serve pasta with cheese, and eat at once! Lobster fra diavolo is a classic Italian-American pasta dish, but the lobster version is a lot easier for restaurants than home cooks.
Diablo Spaghetti step by step
- Cook noodles to al dente.
- While noodles are cooking, coat chicken with cajun seasoning and kosher salt.
- Blacken chicken in iron skillet.
- Once a nice crust is formed, remove chicken and deglaze the pan with white wine, garlic and water (add mushrooms at this stage if desired).
- Once water has evaporated, add tomato sauce, milk, white wine vinegar, wing sauce (if desired, or use tabasco) and seasonings and bring to simmer.
- Add chicken back to pan and simmer until chicken is at 160°F….do not overcook chicken!.
- Remove chicken from sauce and cut on slight bias.
- Drain noodles and toss with noodles, adding butter just before serving..
- Throw chicken on top and much that meat!.
Shrimp make an excellent stand-in, as long as you know how to infuse the spicy tomato sauce with some real shellfish flavor. Be the first to review this recipe. This sauce rocks and is so easy and versitile. It came from a restaurant that my husband and I loved and when we moved I talked the chef into giving me the list of ingredients so I could recreate it at home! The original recipe is made with fish, but I love it with.