Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Deep dish taco pizza
Deep dish taco pizza. This family-pleasing dish is a cross between a pizza and a casserole, and guaranteed to please even the pickiest of eaters. Fit the pizza into the oiled cast-iron skillet, pressing the edges to make a deep-dish-type crust. Be the first to rate & review!
Deep Dish Taco Pizza – seriously delicious!! A fun twist to taco night. Refrigerated pizza crust topped with refried beans, taco sauce, taco hamburger meat and cheese. You can have Deep dish taco pizza using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep dish taco pizza
- Prepare of pizza.
- It’s 1 of beer pizza dough, recipe in profile.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh cooked pinto beans or 2 cans, drained and rinsed pinto beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 8 oz of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 of roma tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 5 of green onions thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cup of shredded iceburg lettuce.
- You need 3 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt for beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream for garnishing.
- It’s 1 of sliced avocado for garnishing.
Top pizza with your favorite taco toppings!! Everyone loved this pizza and asked to have it again this week! Muffin tin tacos, taco casserole, soft-shell tacos, hard-shell tacos, taco salad…the list goes on and on. Tacos are such a flavor-filled dinner idea that is easy to get on the table and are always a hit.
Deep dish taco pizza instructions
- Make pizza dough ahead of time and start rest of ingredients when dough is almost completed proofing. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368393-beer-pizza-dough.
- In a small pot add drained beans and stock. Bring to boil and then turn to simmer 15 minutes..
- Once simmered remove from heat and let cool while you saute beef..
- In skillet, saute beef on medium heat until no longer pink, about 10 minutes..
- Add taco seasoning and water, stir to combine and remove from heat..
- Return to beans and add them with liquid and 1 teaspoon salt to blender and blend smooth..
- Roll pizza dough out to an 11" circle..
- In 9" springform pan or high sided round baking pan place dough and work dough up the sides with your hands..
- Spread blended pinto beans over bottom of dough..
- Spread cooked taco meat over beans..
- Top that with tomatoes then shredded cheese and some of the onions..
- Bake in a preheated 425°F oven for 20 – 25 minutes..
- Let cool five minutes and top with lettuce and green onion..
- Garnish top with sour cream and avocado slices..
- Remove spring form and serve warm and delicious..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
With an easy, crescent roll crust, this loaded, slightly spicy pizza is stupid simple to put together. Crockpot Cauliflower Crust Deep Dish Cheese Pizza. This gooey white pizza is not only made easily in a slow cooker, it's also entirely gluten-free. Spicy, cheesy and covered in hot pepperoni! Pizza isn't your typical breakfast food, but when you love it as much as these kids do, pizza sou.