How to Cook Tasty JDs Pork Butt Sandwich
JDs Pork Butt Sandwich.
You can have JDs Pork Butt Sandwich using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of JDs Pork Butt Sandwich
- You need 3 lb of Pork Butt Roast, bone removed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Garlic, Minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian Seasonings.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Orange Zest from med. Orange.
- You need 2 tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chili Flakes.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Porcinis.
- It’s 1 cup of Beer.
- Prepare 1 of Mozzerella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Provelone Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half.
- Prepare 6 of Hoagie Buns, toasted.
JDs Pork Butt Sandwich step by step
- Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper on fatty side of pork butt. Flip over..
- Rub inside, meaty side, with garlic, italian seasoning, sea salt, cracked pepper, fennel seed, chili flake, and orange zest. Sprinkle with approx. 2 tbls. olive oil..
- Roll up fatty side out and secure. Cover and refrigerate overnite..
- Bake at 350° for about 5 hours covered, uncover and cook 1/2 hour longer..
- Cool slightly and cut into thin slices..
- Heat in pan with beer and sliced porcinnis, heat through..
- Top with cheeses and allow to melt. Transfer to toasted hoagies and top with sliced cherry tomatoes..
- *suggestion: spread basil pesto aioli to hoagie, add fresh fried sweet potato fries on the side, and pop a top. * add onions, peppers, sauteed mushrooms..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)