How to Make Tasty Pan Fried Chicken with Mushroom Veloute Sauce
Pan Fried Chicken with Mushroom Veloute Sauce. Pan Fried chicken isn't complete without a great sauce to go with it and the go-to-sauce is usually a Veloute. This sauce – already been covered in a similar recipe found here – is pretty simple to make and can be expanded upon with variations or derivatives. Today's recipe will have all of that and we'll cover it below.
Chicken and Mushroom Veloute Recipe.: This is a French recipe on how to make a Veloute sauce which can be used as a filling when making pies and other dishes. The flavors can vary and you can use any white cooking stock. The sauce works great with chicken stock but using fish stock inst… Stir to blend thoroughly. You can have Pan Fried Chicken with Mushroom Veloute Sauce using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Chicken with Mushroom Veloute Sauce
- It’s 1 of chicken supreme.
- Prepare of For marinade :.
- You need to taste of Salt & white pepper.
- You need 100 ml of red wine.
- Prepare 70 g of w sauce.
- It’s 30-40 g of seasoned flour.
- You need 30 mls of White wine /sherry.
- You need 30 mls of Refined oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 4-5 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 of Mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cooking cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley leaves, chopped.
The chicken with mushroom sauce recipe is one of those typical restaurant dishes that seem impossible to reach but actually is fairly easy if you follow a fairly easy approach. The core components of this dish are adding starch to the sauce which will thicken it and using the same pan where we cooked the chicken in. Pour the broth over the chicken legs in the casserole. There should be enough broth to just cover the chicken, if not add a little water.
Pan Fried Chicken with Mushroom Veloute Sauce step by step
- 1. Lightly coat the chicken supreme in seasoned flour.
- 2. Heat oven, arrange the floured chicken supreme on a baking tray and bake..
- 3. Add chopped onions & garlic to the pan & saute, do not let them burn..
- 4. Put the vegetales to one side of the pan & add the flour and cook until gloden brown..
- Add the wine & stock, simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add the mushrooms, cover the pan with a lid & cook..
- 7. Remove the chicken & place it on a plate..
- Add the cream into reduced wine, swirl gently untill it is corporated..
- 9. Pour the sauce over the chicken, sprinkle chopped parsley & serve immediately..
Bring broth to the boil and cover, leaving lid slightly ajar. While chicken is simmering, drain oil from the pan. Transfer the chicken onto a serving plate and keep warm. Heat the remaining ½ tablespoon butter (no need to wash the pan). Add in the onion and garlic and cook until fragrant.