Easiest Way to Make Tasty Fish Cutlet
You can have Fish Cutlet using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish Cutlet
- You need of Tuna Fish – Boneless and Cut to slices.
- It’s of Lemon Juices.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Onions finely Chop.
- You need of Few Curry.
- Prepare of Tumeric Powder.
- You need of Chilli Powder.
- You need of All Purpose Flour.
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Cilantro Leaves finely Chop.
- Prepare of Salt & Sugar for taste.
- Prepare of Cumin Seed.
- You need of Oil to fry.
- It’s of Cinnamon Powder.
- It’s of Ginger finely Chop.
- Prepare of Garlic finely Chop.
- You need of Green Chilli finely Chop.
- Prepare of Black pepper powder for taste.
Fish Cutlet step by step
- Fish Cutlet Filling: Boil, peel and mash the potatoes. Set aside..
- Heat the oil. Add cumin seeds and curry leaves and allow them to crackle..
- Add onions and saute for a few minutes till soft and lightly golden in color. Add the ginger-garlic and chopped green chili and saute well till the raw smell is gone..
- Now add the turmeric powder, red chili powder, lemon juice and cinnamon powder and saute for a few seconds..
- Add the fish pieces and salt & Sugar to taste. Cook the fish and break it down or mash it until it smooth..
- Add the mashed potatoes and stir to combine well with the fish. Cook together till mixture is fairly dry..
- Sprinkle black pepper powder and cilantro leaves, mix well and remove from heat. Let filling cool completely before forming the cutlets..
- Making Fish Cutlets: Set up your breading station. Whisk the egg, season lightly with salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Take All Purpose Flour mixed with Parmesan Cheese in another bowl..
- Pinch lime-sized balls of the fish filling, smoothen with your hands and flatten it slightly to a disk shape..
- Dip each patty in the egg, then roll generously in Flour mixed cheese. Deep fry until it golden brown. Ready to serve..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)