Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Toor Dal Soup(Arhar Dal)
Toor Dal Soup(Arhar Dal).
You can have Toor Dal Soup(Arhar Dal) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Toor Dal Soup(Arhar Dal)
- You need 1/2 cup of Toor dal(pigeon pea).
- It’s 1 of small piece Tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of carrot.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bottle gourd.
- It’s 5-6 of coriander stems.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
Toor Dal Soup(Arhar Dal) step by step
- Wash and soak toor dal for 1/2hr. Wash coriander stems properly with roots.Chopped all vegetables..
- Heat oil in a cooker. Add onion saute for a min. Add all vegetables coriander stems except garlic and toor dal. Mix well. Add 1glass of water. And whistle 4-5.
- Now open the lid. And blend with blender. And strain..
- Heat butter in a pan add chopped garlic and saute till it looks red brown for burnt flavour and add dal mixture and salt. Cook for 4-5min. And serve hot. Delicious creamy Toor dal soup is ready to serve. Garnish with coriander stems..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)