Recipe: Appetizing Chinese-style Aspic
You can cook Chinese-style Aspic using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese-style Aspic
- It’s 50 grams of Boiled chickenor use your favorite recipe.
- You need 1 grams of Wood ear mushrooms (dried).
- It’s 20 grams of Snow peas or other green vegetables.
- You need 1/4 of Red bell pepper.
- It’s 10 grams of Pine nuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- You need 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 250 ml of The cooking liquid from.
- It’s 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- It’s 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
Chinese-style Aspic step by step
- Shred the chicken finely. Reconstitute the dried wood ear mushrooms in water and shred finely. Slice the snow peas into 5 mm and the red bell pepper into a 7-8 mm dice..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the Step 1 ingredients and the pine nuts and stir fry briefly. Add the shaoxing wine and the ● ingredients, and stir fry..
- Add the chicken cooking liquid and bring to a boil. Pour in the beaten egg, mix well with a pair of cooking chopsticks, and bring back to a boil. Turn off the heat..
- Sprinkle in the powdered gelatin and mix well to dissolve completely. Leave to cool..
- When it has cooled down, transfer to a plastic container or the equivalent, and chill until completely set overnight in the refrigerator. Transfer to a plate and cut into serving size..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)