Recipe: Perfect Warm and spicy cous cous salad
Warm and spicy cous cous salad. Spicy couscous is a dish that is Ideal with grilled and roasted meats or as a vegetarian alternative. Warm Couscous Salad Recipes on Yummly Caribbean Pork And Couscous Salad, Couscous Salad, Salmon And Couscous Salad.
This warm couscous salad is a great dish to bring to a potluck or get-together because it is easy to make and keeps really well if you A quick and easy Israeli Couscous Salad recipe, served warm with fennel-roasted vegetables. A great dish to bring to a potluck or. Serve this salad warm or cold. You can cook Warm and spicy cous cous salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Warm and spicy cous cous salad
- It’s 250 g of cous cous.
- Prepare 250 ml of boiling stock, veg or chicken.
- Prepare Teaspoon of harissa.
- Prepare 50 g of sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- You need Tin of chickpeas.
- It’s 200 g of prawns (or something else).
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare of Juice of one lemon.
- It’s of Sprinkle of paprika.
You even swap or add your favorite fresh ingredients. We love crisp cucumbers, tomatoes, and golden raisins. If you cannot find Israeli Couscous, you can substitute with a small pasta shape such as orzo or use regular couscous. This couscous salad with its roasted squash and citrusy vinaigrette bridges the gap.
Warm and spicy cous cous salad instructions
- Boil kettle, make stock, add harissa to stock. Add to the cous cous, mix and cover with cling film. Leave for 5 mins. Meanwhile chop the tomatoes (save a little oil if you want). Now, after 5 mins, fluff up the cous cous with a fork. Add the olive oil (more if needed) until it has loosened up. Add lemon juice and mix. Now add the chickpeas.
- Add the tomatoes. Put a little oil in a pan. Sprinkle with paprika. Cook prawns for a few mins on medium until caramelised a little.
- Now add the prawns. Mix it all up well and serve.
While the squash and onions are roasting, you can plump the cranberries and make the couscous. All that's left is to toss everything together with the vinaigrette. Warm Pasta Salad with Grilled Tomatoes, Zucchini & Pecorino. by Tony Rosenfeld. Baked Eggs with Spicy Tomato Sauce, Chickpeas, and Mozzarella. Follow Fine Cooking on your favorite social networks.