Recipe: Perfect Spicy Sharwarma
You can cook Spicy Sharwarma using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sharwarma
- It’s 1.2 kg of Chicken Thigh Skinless and boneless.
- You need 5-10 of Wraps Lebanese Flatbread.
- You need of Meat Marinade.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garlic granules can use garlic cloves or garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of Paprika use 1 tsp for mild spicy.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tumeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Dipping Sauce.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Greek Yoghurt.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Salad Cream.
- You need of Vegetable.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- It’s 1 of White Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Chilli flakes for topping.
- It’s 4 of organic carrots.
- It’s 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
Spicy Sharwarma instructions
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a large bowl with the chicken fillets..
- Marinade for at least 2 hours or if you really want the meat to absorb the taste then leave overnight..
- While the meat marinades, you can prep your vegetables, I love crunchy veggies hence the interesting choices of carrots and cabbage..
- Also a good time to prep your dipping sauce, the salad cream is optional and some people do add lemon juice but I wanted to tone down the acidity in the meal. Sweet chilli is to amp the heat up!.
- Heat a grill pan until it is hot and sear the chicken fillets on all sides until nicely charred. Set aside and prep your wrap.
- To serve spread the sauce in the middle of the wrap as much as you want. Add the chicken and vegetable of your choice..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)