Recipe: Delicious Cowboy Casserole
Cowboy Casserole. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and cook until soft and slightly translucent.
Then it's topped with tater tots and baked until the casserole is bubbly and the tots are nice and crispy. Cowboy Casserole makes the most of everyday ingredients by transforming a can of this and a pound of that into a hearty casserole. Make the base by cooking down a chopped yellow onion in a skillet. You can have Cowboy Casserole using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cowboy Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 28 oz of Large Can Of BBQ Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Refrigerated Biscuits (Cut In Half).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Melted Butter.
Toss in slices of fresh garlic with the onion and as they cook together, the flavors will meld to. But we have even more recipes for dinner that everyone loves, like our Chicken Zucchini Casserole, and the delicious Million Dollar Casserole, and of course our Easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole. Ingredients in Cowboy casserole with tatertots: If you've ever tasted a cowboy casserole before, you know how extremely delicious it is. Made with ground beef, tater tots, sour cream and more, these beefy casseroles are comfort food defined.
Cowboy Casserole instructions
- Brown burger and drain..
- Return to the pan and mix in beans..
- Pour into 9×13 baking pan and top with shredded cheese..
- Layer biscuit rounds on top and brush with melted butter..
- Bake at 350• for 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
This Ultimate Cowboy Casserole recipe is no exception. We call it the "ultimate" because it really is one of the best cowboy casserole recipes we've seen. The tater tots are just the right. If you're anything like me, you're going to love this cowboy breakfast casserole with bacon! It's full of meat, packed with veggies, and is easy to make ahead for busy mornings!