Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Cowboy cookies
Cowboy cookies. Laura Bush's cowboy cookies, a classic chocolate chip cookie that's been beefed up with oats, pecans, coconut and cinnamon, beat Tipper Gore's ginger snaps by a mile. Cowboy Cookies III. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Coconut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Cowboy cookies are big, thick and chewy cookies packed with oats, chocolate chips, coconut and pecans – perfect for satisying your cowboy-sized cravings! These Cowboy Cookies taste like they came from a fancy bakery! This easy cowboy cookie recipe makes chewy oatmeal cookies packed with coconut, pecans, and chocolate chunks. You can have Cowboy cookies using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cowboy cookies
- It’s of cinnamo.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of butter room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 3 cup of old fashsion rolled oats.
- It’s 2 cup of coconut.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped pecans.
Cowboy Cookies are sweet and buttery and loaded with chocolate chips, rolled oats, raisins, sweetened coconut, and walnuts. Cowboy Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. It's an easy cookie recipe that combines chocolate chips, and. Cowboy cookies—full of rolled oats, chocolate chips, toasted nuts, and flakes of coconut—have Cookie topping wafer bonbon tootsie roll tart.
Cowboy cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- ungreased baking sheets..
- Mix flour, baking power, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in bowl..
- In a 8 quart bowl, beat butter in medium speed until smooth and creamy for 1 minute. Gradually beat in sugar; beat to combine, 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each. Beat in vanilla, stir in flour mixture until combined. Add chocolate chips, oats,coconuts and pecans..
- you can drop 1/4 cup dough 3 inches apart and bake 17-20 minutes. Or make smaller cookies and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until. edges are lightly browned. Room cookies from sheet and place on rack to cool..
Fruitcake topping tart caramels wafer donut topping pie. Cowboy Cookies: Cowboy cookies are the bigger and heartier denizens of the cookie world. With oats in there they have a great texture to them and the chocolate chips inside deliver all sorts of. Get down and gritty with these Cowboy Cookies: chock full of oats, coconut flakes, pecans, and chocolate and peanut butter chips, it's a Best Cowboy Cookies. You can't go wrong with good ol' Cowboy Cookies!