Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Spicy BLT Tilapia Wraps
Spicy BLT Tilapia Wraps. Asmr spicy thai noodle + spicy enoki mushrooms + giant pepper (eating sounds) no talking Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown.
A wide variety of food for tilapia options are available to you, such as taste, age, and certification. Baked Tilapia with Spicy Mango SalsaPrincess Tafadzwa. This blackened tilapia recipe is not for the weak! You can cook Spicy BLT Tilapia Wraps using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy BLT Tilapia Wraps
- It’s 3 of tilapia fillets.
- It’s of Garlic herb breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Storebought individual BLT chicken dinner salad.
- It’s of Hot salsa.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes.
- You need of Large flour tortillas (burrito size).
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
For those of you who think healthy eating is boring, think again! This blackened tilapia recipe uses a homemade rub that you can store in the fridge if you have any leftovers. It makes for a super quick and easy weeknight meal. A quick and easy way to fix spicy tilapia.
Spicy BLT Tilapia Wraps instructions
- Sprinkle a good amount of breadcrumbs, a pinch of red pepper flakes and black pepper onto a plate, evenly. Lay each piece of fish one by one covering the entire fillet in breadcrumbs, flipping a few times to ensure its covered. You don't need anything but the natural juices for the breadcrumbs to stick. Place directly into preheated on medium heat oil pan..
- Cook 5 minutes on both sides. Remove to paper towel lined plate..
- Prep the tortillas. Lay out 3 tortillas on a flat surface. Spread the lettuce from salad leaving about an inch on 3 sides of the tortilla for folding. Follow with the chicken bits and bacon bits. I discarded the cherry tomatoes. (By eating them immediately) Spoon the salsa over the lettuce evenly. About 2 tsp per tortilla..
- Place one piece of the fish on each tortilla. Each piece of fish should be halved. No need to cut, the fillet will have a natural separation point. Just pull it apart down the middle, lengthwise. Lay them on one side of the tortillas covering one end to the other. To roll, start at the fish end and roll closed. Eat and enjoy!.
This is a garlic, lemon, pepper flavored tilapia. I find they work well together, while letting the main flavors shine. These BLT Wraps feature crisp bacon, juicy grape tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and a special sauce (NOT mayo) that make these standout! You will love them for lunch, a snack, or even an appetizer! BLT sandwiches are a classic, one that you and I have likely had our fair.