Recipe: Appetizing Slow Cooker Coke Roast
Slow Cooker Coke Roast. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Pressure Cook To Lock In Juices, Then Finish With A Crisp. Enjoy Meals That Are Juicy On The Inside & Crispy On The Outside.
This is a tender, delicious pot roast, cooked to perfection in the slow cooker with nothing but a package of onion soup mix and a can of cola. Use the size roast and the amount of vegetables you need to feed your family. I usually buy a big roast and add lots of the veggies. You can cook Slow Cooker Coke Roast using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Coke Roast
- Prepare 3 lb. of boneless chuck roast (even better: prime rib).
- It’s 8 oz. of Coke (Pepsi is ok).
- Prepare 1 can of Golden Mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 pkg. of onion soup mix.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 package of baby potatoes (about 20).
- Prepare of Optional: baby carrots, pearl onions.
- It’s 8 oz. of sour cream.
Put roast in a crock-pot,sprinkle with onion soup mix. Add coke to almost cover the roast. Add carrots to liquid around roast and all other vegetables to top of meat. Place roast in crock pot and brown onions in pan drippings in skillet.
Slow Cooker Coke Roast step by step
- In the slow cooker, add Coke, golden mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and 1/4 tsp. garlic powder. Stir to combine..
- Sprinkle meat with garlic powder, salt, and pepper on all sides..
- In a large pan, sear meat on all sides. Not more than a minute per side..
- When the meat is browned, add to the slow cooker..
- Add potatoes on top of the meat..
- Add carrots and onions, if desired..
- Cook on low, around 8-9 hours. Meat should fall apart without much effort..
- When done, remove the meat to a bowl. Shred with two steak knives..
- Remove potatoes to the same bowl with the meat..
- Add sour cream to the fluid in the slow cooker, stir till combined..
- Move the meat and potatoes back to the slow cooker (or poor the fluid into the bowl). Mix to combine..
- Serve over rice or noodles..
Add onions to the crock pot along with ranch packet, au jus packet, cola, peppers and butter. I rubbed the roast with grilling spice and added chopped up potatoes in the slow cooker. Make this in the slow cooker! You can easily make this in the slow cooker, if you don't mind the vegetables being softer and not roasted! It has the traditional flavor of roast beef with a slight sweet flavor, just the.