Recipe: Perfect Party jollof rice with hot n spiced chicken and season salad
Party jollof rice with hot n spiced chicken and season salad. Party jollof rice has captured the world. Hello Friends, thanks for stopping by today. This video will guide you on how to make delicious and flavorful West African Jollof Rice recipe.
If you want to make your jollof rice tasty. Stir in chicken, along with rice, stock and thyme leaves. Additionally, in this video, they didn't season the rice. You can cook Party jollof rice with hot n spiced chicken and season salad using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Party jollof rice with hot n spiced chicken and season salad
- You need 12 of mudu rice.
- It’s 7 bottles of oil.
- You need of Medium sized bucket grounded pepper.
- Prepare 70-80 of onions.
- It’s of Carrots.
- You need of Green beans.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- Prepare of For the salad.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- It’s of Cucumber.
- You need of Tomato.
- You need of Capsicum.
- Prepare of Sweet potato.
- You need of For the hot n spicy chicken.
- You need 500/500 of + chicken cuts.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Scotch bonnet as required.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Spices.
- You need of Seasonings.
This is because the party jollof rice is actually tastier than the normal jollof rice due to its unique No festive season is complete without jollof rice. There was a point in my life when i practically crashed For jollof rice, you can use the Stock of any meat such as: Beef stock, Chicken Stock. This version of jollof rice adds chicken for a filling dinner that cooks all in one pan. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
Party jollof rice with hot n spiced chicken and season salad step by step
- Wash rice and drain, boil water and keep aside. In a pot add oil, blended pepper, spices, salt and rice, fry until its a little bit brown and shiny, add onion, seasonings and hot water as required. Let it cook until tender, add veggies and serve hot.
- Wash and cut lettuce as desired, dice all the veggies, cook sweet potatoes,mash, add little oil and salt, add to the diced veggies and mix with the lettuce, serve with the rice.
- Marinate chicken and fry until golden brown, make a hot n spicy sauce using scotch bonnet, onions, oil, spices and seasonings. Add to the chicken and serve with the rice.
Tip the water out then repeat twice until the water runs clear. Try out the Nigerian Basmati Jollof Rice. Jollof Rice one of our favorite party food in Nigeria, hardly will you go to any Nigerian party and not find it. The uniqueness of this jollof rice lies in the roasting of the bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, and garlic. This brings an additional depth of flavor to the meal.