Recipe: Perfect Spaghetti with fish meat balls
Spaghetti with fish meat balls. This easy fish meatball recipe is perfect for Lent as an appetizer or main dish with white rice or pasta. Meatballs are a great way to get kids to eat meat or fish. Rob Schneider and Steve Buscemi disagree on which is the better combination.
The "fishballs" use the same basic flavor components, and once seared on the stove, actually resemble real meatballs. All Reviews for Italian Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs. Reviews for: Photos of Italian Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs. You can have Spaghetti with fish meat balls using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with fish meat balls
- You need 1/2 lb of white fish (i used a mix of tilapia and panga).
- You need 1 slice of White bread (crusts removed).
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of shallot, chopped.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of Spaghetti.
- You need 1/4 cup of Shredded parmesan.
- Prepare dash of of salt, pepper, cayenne pepper to taste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive or vegetable oil.
This is a great recipe – although I did alter it a bit from the beginning. Do brown the meat balls first, before adding them to sauce. Learn how to make classic meatballs with this step-by-step cooking lesson that makes tender and rich meatballs every time. I don't want to make anything too complicated here — meatballs are comfort food and should therefore be kept simple — but let me just touch on some basics.
Spaghetti with fish meat balls instructions
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil and cook the pasta according to the package instructions..
- For the meat balls, pulse the bread to form bread crumbs. Set aside in a bowl. Add the fish, garlic, 1/2 parsley, shallots in the processor and pulse until it is well grounded. Add this to the bowl..
- Add salt, pepper and egg to the mixture and toss it together. Form medium sized balls..
- In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil and brown the balls on both sides (very shallow fry) and set aside..
- For the sauce, in the same skillet saute shallots and garlic until it is soft. Add the crushed tomatoes and simmer it for 10 minutes until it is cooked..
- Season it with salt, pepper and cayenne..
- Serve pasta with spoonful of sauce and 4-5 fish meat balls per serving. Garnish with chopped parsley and parmesan..
Toss to combine and divide among four bowls. Categories: Healthy Dinner Healthy Olive Recipes Fish Tilapia Recipes Spaghetti Main Dish Low-Fat High Fiber Diabetes-Friendly. Spaghetti and Meatballs is a favorite in our household. Homecooked Spaghetti and Meatballs with meaty marina sauce. Serve this with more Parmesan cheese and put a slice of garlic bread on the side to have one of the best meals that you.