Recipe: Yummy Tasty spinach salad with meat and veggies
Tasty spinach salad with meat and veggies. Roasted Veggie Salad With Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette. In a bowl, add spinach and any other greens you prefer. Sprinkle roasted vegetables and feta cheese over the top.
Swap arugula or baby kale for the spinach and slip in whatever seasonal fruit you have on hand in place of the apple, like berries or stone fruit. The spinach salad is served with a refreshing sweet and sour vinaigrette, sweet mango slices, and toasted pine It does take a bit more time and effort, but it makes your salad extra fresh and tasty. Prep and chop the rest of the veggies and fruits. You can cook Tasty spinach salad with meat and veggies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty spinach salad with meat and veggies
- It’s 2 bunches of spinach(chopped).
- You need 1 of onion(chopped).
- You need 1 of green pepper(cut into strips).
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper (cut into strips).
- Prepare 1 of red pepper(cut into strips).
- You need 500 g of chicken livers.
- You need 1 of \2 teaspoon barbecue spice.
- It’s 1 of \2 teaspoon rajah mild and spicy.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise(approx 3 table spoons).
- You need of Small oil for frying.
Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a small jar. DIRECTIONS Combine spinach, onions and eggs in a large salad bowl. Cook bacon in skillet until crispy; remove bacon and drain on paper towels. This classic spinach salad is prepared with a warm bacon dressing.
Tasty spinach salad with meat and veggies step by step
- In a pot boil spinach until soft and cooked and put aside.
- Fry onion onion and peppers then add chicken livers and stir,add spices then add the spinach but make sure that water is drained then mix well.
- Drain oil and put into a bowl let it cool and use mayonnaise as a dressing.
- Served with rice, meat and vegetables.
Hard boiled eggs and crumbled bacon garnish this tasty salad. The salad is garnished with sliced hard-cooked eggs and crumbled bacon. It gets some extra crunch from the red onion and radishes. It's a simple salad with a big flavor. My veggie-packed take on a deli-style pasta salad!