Recipe: Delicious Salted caramel peanut butter truffles
Salted caramel peanut butter truffles. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Crunchy on the outside, perfectly creamy and salty-sweet on the inside. Remove truffles from freezer and drizzle with warmed peanut butter.
Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Truffles with VitaFiber™ Recipe by Megan Osborn Fancy chocolates are a popular way to express your love to your sweetie. You can have the sweets without the sugar with these decadent truffles! You can have Salted caramel peanut butter truffles using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salted caramel peanut butter truffles
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Medjool dates, pitted.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of melted coconut oil, divided.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
You can scale down this recipe if you don't want to make so many. Peanut Butter Dough – Combine peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine, then fold in almond flour and chocolate chips. Scrape peanut butter dough into prepared pan and press into an even layer.
Salted caramel peanut butter truffles instructions
- If your dates aren't sticky and super moist when squeezed, soak in hot water for 15 minutes. Then drain thoroughly and pit. Otherwise, just pit and add to a food processor..
- Add 1 Tbs of melted coconut oil and mix. If it's not quite combining, drizzle warm water 1 tsp at a time, scraping down the sides as needed, and mix until a rough paste or ball forms. (If you add too much water, it will be difficult to handle them later as they won't freeze up well.).
- Add 3/4 tsp sea salt and mix once more to incorporate. Taste and adjust the saltiness level if desired..
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until no longer warm and pliable enough to scoop into balls..
- Using a melon baller or a teaspoon and your finger, scoop out small balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for another 20-30 minutes to set..
- Add peanut butter and 1/2 Tbs coconut oil to a mixing bowl and microwave to melt (or heat in a small saucepan)..
- Remove truffles from freezer and drizzle with warmed peanut butter. Freeze again for another 30 minutes, or until the peanut butter has formed a semi-firm "shell.".
- Warm the chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave in 30 second increments with remaining 1 Tbs coconut oil..
- Remove truffles from freezer and, using a fork, scoop truffles up and quickly immerse in chocolate, using a small spoon to drizzle chocolate evenly on top. Then gently shake off excess chocolate and place back on parchment-lined baking sheet..
- Top with a small sprinkle of sea salt (optional), and repeat until all truffles are coated..
- Place back in freezer or fridge to set – about 30 minutes. Serve straight from the freezer or fridge. Let set out for 20 minutes to soften. Store in a freezer-safe container in the fridge or freezer to keep fresh..
Sift in flour and salt and mix on low speed (or by hand) until incorporated. So these ???????? Salted Caramel Fudge Truffles are my EVERYTHING. The buttery caramel filling just about melts-in-your-mouth. Made with rich brown sugar and creamy white chocolate, the fudge itself is absolutely divine. And the only way it could be made even better, is by covering it in dark chocolate #yesplease These Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles are made with creamy peanut butter, semi-sweet chocolate, flaky sea salt, and not much else!