Recipe: Tasty Bat shaped peanut butter coconut truffles
Bat shaped peanut butter coconut truffles. Easy, no-bake, Peanut Butter Coconut Truffles are a fun and delicious treat to have on hand. These chocolate covered peanut butter truffles are so creamy, rich and delicious! Chop the chocolate, place in a heatproof bowl, add coconut oil and set the bowl over a pot with simmering water (double boiler).
These may just be the tastiest truffles in the universe. How to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Coconut Truffles. There are a few important things to note about The trickiest part is forming them into the shape you'd like….which is why I recommend using an Coconut. You can have Bat shaped peanut butter coconut truffles using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bat shaped peanut butter coconut truffles
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of plus as required powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 400 gm of dark chocolate.
- Prepare As needed of Cream of 2 to 3 Oreo cookies.
Flaked, desiccated, shredded, all of it works great in this recipe. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. A wide variety of coconut butter india options are available to you, such as form, texture, and certification. Sanitary Stainless Steel Colloid Mill For Peanut Butter,Sesame,Almond,Tomato,Coconut Meat.
Bat shaped peanut butter coconut truffles step by step
- Add softened butter to a bowl, cream until light and fluffy..
- Add in the peanut butter and cream them together..
- Gradually add sugar in batches then coconut to make a firm dough like consistency. Roll out equal sized balls.Refrigerate..
- Make the eyes and mouth cutouts from cream of oreo cookies and melted chocolate..
- Make the bat wings using melted chocolate filled in a piping bag..
- At last, dip the truffle balls in melted chocolate and assemble the eyes, mouth and wings using some chocolate as a glue..
While chocolate hardens, mix peanut butter filling. Pour the rest of the chocolate on top of the filling (to the top of the mold). Remove the mixture from the fridge. With a melon baller, scoop out small bits of the mixture and roll it into balls. Place the peanut butter balls on the baking tray.