Recipe: Perfect Fish with Mushroom and Wine Sauce
Fish with Mushroom and Wine Sauce.
You can cook Fish with Mushroom and Wine Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish with Mushroom and Wine Sauce
- Prepare of flounder, sole, or other delicate fish, about 3/4" thick.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s of leeks, thinly sliced.
- It’s of dry white wine or chicken broth.
- Prepare of sliced almonds.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
Fish with Mushroom and Wine Sauce step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- If fish filets are large, cut into 4 pieces. Arrange in a ungreased 8x8x2" baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika, salt, and pepper..
- Melt butter in a 10" skillet. Saute mushrooms and leeks in the butter until the leeks are tender. Remove from heat and pour in thve wine. Pour mixture over the fish. Top with almonds and parmesan..
- Bake uncovered for 20 min. Serve immediately..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)