Recipe: Appetizing Artichoke and tomato basil salad
Artichoke and tomato basil salad. Pamela Salzman of Kitchen Matters shows you, step by step, how to prepare and cook an artichoke by steaming it. Then pairs it with a delicious tomato basil. Next, use in-season tomatoes and fresh basil.
It's a family all-time favorite, for sure. CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS FOR LATER. Is this tomato basil salad still good leftover? You can cook Artichoke and tomato basil salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Artichoke and tomato basil salad
- You need 2 cans of artichokes in water drained.
- You need 1 packages of cherry or grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of zuchinni chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper diced.
- It’s 6 of fresh basil leaves chopped.
- You need 2 envelope of dry italian dressing packets.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 4 oz of feta cheese.
I should answer this question first. The honest answer is that it will probably depend on who you ask and whether or not your How to store this tomato basil salad? The best way to store any leftovers is in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator. Try our artichoke salad with green beans and tomatoes.
Artichoke and tomato basil salad step by step
- Add all ingredients except the olive oil and Italian dressing packets together and mix.
- Sprinkle on the Italian dressing packets and drizzle with half of the olive oil. Mix thoroughly. Add the rest off the olive oil and mix again. Chill and serve.
Use artichoke hearts for easy vegetable salad. Put the olives, mustard, vinegar and olive oil in a small jar with a fitted lid and season. Shake well and pour over the salad. Blend the rest of the ingredients and pour over the vegetables. Chickpea, Artichoke Heart, and Tomato Salad With Arugula.