How to Prepare Delicious Vietnamese ricepaper rolls
Vietnamese ricepaper rolls. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Check Out Roll Rice Paper on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
The idea of making Vietnamese rice paper rolls keep flashes in my mind after I savor a few in a newly opened Vietnamese restaurant. These rice paper rolls are packed with bright and fresh flavors. They are made with crunchy vegetables, squidgy noodles and herbs in the rice paper, and serve with the punchy peanut dipping sauce. You can have Vietnamese ricepaper rolls using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese ricepaper rolls
- It’s 5 tablespoons of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Vietnamese rice paper.
- Prepare of Iceberg, mint, coriander, Vietnamese balm.
- It’s of Pounded peanuts.
- Prepare of Vermicelli.
- You need of Prawns.
- It’s of Pork (belly, leg.. its up to u????).
Best Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls Dipping Sauce. The mouth-watering combination of fresh rolls with creamy, nutty sauce simply bursts with flavour – so fair warning, you might want to grab the entire plate and run! ???? Fast, fresh & full of flavour, these Vietnamese style rice paper rolls with both sweet chilli and traditional dipping sauces are the perfect healthy lunch, snack or dinner option. Vietnamese Rice paper rolls recipe are made by wrapping crisp, fresh vegetables and herbs in Rice paper. These crunchy, healthy salad rolls are easy to make and very versatile.
Vietnamese ricepaper rolls instructions
- Soak vermicelli into cold water for 15 minutes..
- Wash iceberg, mint, coriander, balm, chop and mix together..
- Boil prawn, pork and cut to slices. With prawn, cut from spine to take gut out..
- Boil the soaked vermicelli for 5 mins, then soak into cold water 5 more minutes. After that, take it out and let it dry.(Tip: put into microwave a few minutes after boiling help vermicelli drying faster).
- Sauce: put peanut butter, hoisin sauce, sugar, some warm water into a bowl, then mix them. Put into microwave 30s. Mix and taste it.???? Add sugar, hoisin sauce, peanut butter if u want just when u feel pleasant to taste)..
- Roll: everything is ready. Prepare a big bowl of water (should be better with warm water). Soak a rice paper into water and take it out immediately and put on a big plate. Wait till it coming soft. Put pork, prawn, veggies,vermicelli on the rice paper and roll it. Don't forget some pounded peanuts on top of the sauce..
You can also add mango, avocado, radish, beet, cabbage, tofu, paneer, colored peppers etc. Use fresh ingredients and plenty of herbs. Prepare all the ingredients and line them up, so that it is easy to assemble the rolls. Slide it into the water, gently rotating the sheet with your hands for a few seconds to wet both sides. Place it on your work surface.