Recipe: Delicious Tomato Basil Pasta Salad
Tomato Basil Pasta Salad. Made ahead of time and kept refrigerated, this pasta salad with cherry tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, and artichoke hearts and fresh basil is a real time saver when you're expecting guests. I got the basis for this recipe from my cousin's wife, who absolutely adores the taste of fresh basil! This is a great, simple summer pasta salad, with a nice light blend of flavors.
Is this tomato basil salad still good leftover? I should answer this question first. The honest answer is that it will probably depend on who you ask and whether In this case, I tend to enjoy it more when it's mixed with some kind of other food and not as a stand-alone salad. You can cook Tomato Basil Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Basil Pasta Salad
- It’s 10 oz of dry pasta.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 6 of leaves fresh basil, torn.
- You need 3 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
I may add some pasta noodles or. Best Fresh Tomato Recipes & Tomato Basil Salad! This tomato basil pasta uses balsamic vinegar in a way you might not have used it before in a pasta. Here, you'll simply make a balsamic vinaigrette and toss with with the noodles.
Tomato Basil Pasta Salad step by step
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente; drain..
- Combine olive oil, garlic, onion, tomatoes and basil; let sit at room temperature..
- Toss warm pasta with Parmesan and feta. Stir in tomato mixture and sprinkle on salt and pepper. Serve immediately..
This Pasta Salad includes pasta, tomato, cucumber, purple or sweet onion, Tomato Basil Ms. Dash or fresh Basil, Balsamic Vinegar, and Olive Oil. This easy delicious Tomato Basil Caprese Pasta Salad is a fabulous way to use your fresh tomatoes and cucumbers which are plentiful during the. Tomato Basil Pasta Salad is a great recipe to use your fabulous vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh homemade salsa. This is a great, simple summer pasta salad, with a nice light blend of flavors.