Recipe: Delicious Salad Parmesan bowl
Salad Parmesan bowl. Mix together the Parmesan and crushed red pepper in a small bowl. Add to the skillet in a very thin layer and cook until it is light brown, melted. Parmesan bowls are delicious, easy to prepare and make an impressive presentation for salads.
These are lacy bowls for salads made from Parmesan cheese. They make your salads look beautiful. Make these gorgeous artisan Parmesan bowls with Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese and filled with anything you choose! You can cook Salad Parmesan bowl using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salad Parmesan bowl
- You need 100 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red capsicum.
- You need 1 tbsp of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cucumber.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tofu.
- It’s of Some fresh coriander.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper powder.
- It’s 5 of italian basil or mint leaves.
PARMESAN CHEESE BOWL – Here's the bottom of the cheese bowl made from Parmesan. These delicious, fancy-looking salad bowls are incredibly easy to. View top rated Parmesan bowls for salad recipes with ratings and reviews. Caesar Salad By The Hills Health Ranch, Luby's Cafeteria's Italian Chicken Breast, Mediterranean Tomato… Related Recipes.
Salad Parmesan bowl step by step
- Cut the all vegetables in small pieces..
- Heat a pan add 1 tsp olive oil and add zucchini pieces. Sauté for 2 minutes or till they turn light brown. Similarly, roast the tofu..
- Now mix all vegetables and add salt, olive oil, Black pepper and tofu and mix well.Keep aside..
- Now take a pan on medium heat. Cut the baking paper and place it in the pan and pour the 20 grams parmesan cheese for a bowl over it. spread with spoon to make thin, 5 inch circles. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted and the edges begin to brown..
- Drape the baking paper over the bowl or glass. allowing the edges to fall. Allow to set and for 2-3 minutes. Peel off the paper and let the cheese remain on the bowl and let cool until completely hardened..
- Carefully remove from bowls.Make all the parmesan bowls like this..
- Fill with salad and garnish with basil and enjoy..
Bowtie Pasta Salad Recipe with Italian DressingThe Anthony Kitchen. Serving salad in a Parmesan Cheese. How To Make Parmesan Salad Bowls. Learn how to make your salad bowl out of parmesan cheese.we?re not kidding. Adding cheese to a salad is a total no-brainer.