How to Cook Yummy Krystals Seafood Egg Rolls
Krystals Seafood Egg Rolls. Imagine what you can cook with it. SEAFOODS EGG ROLLS. #eggrolls #springrolls #chinesefood Egg Rolls are a must have when ordering Chinese Food. But a lot of times they're greasy and soggy.
Shrimp Egg Rolls – Make your favorite take-out dish right at home! Best of all, these can be baked or fried. Make a huge batch today and I could never understand why egg rolls are classified as an appetizer. You can have Krystals Seafood Egg Rolls using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Krystals Seafood Egg Rolls
- It’s 4 oz of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 head of iceburg lettuce (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil (for deep frying).
- Prepare 1 packages of egg roll wraps (20 count).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cooked crab meat.
- You need 2 of eggs (beaten).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet and sour sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
Make crispy, crunchy Chinese egg rolls in the air fryer in the fraction of the time it would take you to call for delivery or pan fry it. Homemade egg rolls are one of my favorite hearty appetizers to make, but traditionally, you'd need at least a few cups of oil to pan fry. See more ideas about recipes, egg roll recipes, food. Warning: these egg rolls are RIDICULOUS.
Krystals Seafood Egg Rolls step by step
- In large skillet combine shrimp, crab, bean sprouts, and lettuce..
- Cook on medium heat stirring frequently until lettuce is cooked down. (about 5 minutes).
- Add soy sauce and sweet and sour sauce. Stir well..
- Reduce heat to medium low and continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes..
- Drain excess liquid and remove from heat..
- In large pan begin heating oil..
- Assemble egg rolls according to directions on package. Spoon approximately 2tbs of filling and seal roll with small amount of egg..
- Fry until golden brown and set on a paper towel to drain excess oil..
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce and enjoy! : ).
We think the Nilla coating really takes them over the edge. The crust of these crispy crab rolls filled with moist flaked seafood, is made with—surprise!—soft. See more ideas about Egg rolls, Lumpia and Food. Seafood Egg Rolls recipe: Try this Seafood Egg Rolls recipe, or contribute your own. Roll up egg roll, pressing edges together to seal.