Recipe: Delicious Parmesan Chicken
Parmesan Chicken. My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese.
So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. You can cook Parmesan Chicken using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Chicken
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 oz of envelope Italian salad dressing mix.
- It’s 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about two pounds).
You can use either a meat mallet or a rolling pin. This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home. The chicken breast is pan-fried in a panko breading until crispy on the outside yet juicy and tender inside.
Parmesan Chicken instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F..
- Mix the cheese, garlic powder, and dressing mix together in a shallow dish..
- Moisten the chicken with water and coat with the cheese mixture..
- Arrange in a greased 13 times 9 inch baking dish..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until done..
- Makes six servings..
TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – This parmesan crusted chicken dish is easy enough to make for a quick weeknight dinner but also elegant enough for company. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. The classic Italian dish beloved the world over, Chicken Parmesan is a hearty, delicious, and deceptively simple meal to make. Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. Cover and cook until cheese is melted.