Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls
Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls. Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls. Place lettuce leaf, asparagus, and halved cooked shrimp in the center of a rice paper sheet. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with vinegar and peanut oil.
I based this recipe on a dish I had at an izakkaya (Japanese gastro pub). My shrimp-hating husband became a shrimp lover after eating these. I tried making these with cheese or shiso leaves, but this simple recipe turned out to be the. You can have Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls
- Prepare 30 of Shrimp (heads removed with shells).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Plain flour.
- Prepare 10 of Spring roll wrappers.
Roll up and secure with the flour and water paste. Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls. Place lettuce leaf, asparagus, and halved cooked shrimp in the center of a rice paper sheet. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with vinegar and peanut oil.
Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls instructions
- While it may depend on the size of the shrimp, I use about 30 medium-sized shrimp. Remove the shells, devein, rub in salt, then rinse..
- Chop the asparagus into 1.5-2 cm lengths. If they are too long, they will pop out of the spring rolls from the first bite! Also chop the shrimp into bite-sizes if they are too big..
- Pat dry excess moisture from the shrimp with a paper towel, season lightly with salt and pepper, then wrap the shrimp and asparagus in the spring roll wrappers. Seal them with a slurry made from white flour dissolved in water..
- Fry in oil, then serve!! To fry, just fill a frying pan with about 5 mm oil. Transfer to a serving dish, and serve with salt for dipping..
Fold in opposite sides of rice paper sheet and roll the rice paper, making sure that the filling is secured. The Spring Rolls with Asparagus and Shrimp recipe out of our category Shrimp! Have all ingredients ready for rolling the spring rolls: carrot, mango, seasoned rice noodles, shrimp, asparagus and mint leaves. Fill a dish or your kitchen sink with warm water. This Shrimp Spring Rolls recipe is a great way to eat fresh and healthy.