Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs. These Chicken Parmesan Meatballs are an Italian dinner that are ready in a snap. Seasoned meatballs with Panko crumbs for that crunch you crave! My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust.
We kicked off the week with a classic chicken parmesan recipe and today we're getting fancy with Chicken Parmesan Meatballs!! Chicken Parmesan Meatballs and Chicken Stew. I mean, I LOVE both of Chicken parmesan meatballs! You can cook Chicken Parmesan Meatballs using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Prepare of Base.
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pecorino or Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 of egg, whisked.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon zest.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 14 oz of store bought pizza sauce.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 4 oz of mozzarella.
- Prepare of Salad.
- You need 1 of Tuscan kale salad.
- Prepare 1 of shallots.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
These babies are just too good, and they're also super light on. Slow cooker chicken meatballs loaded with Parmesan cheese cooked right in marinara sauce. This recipe for Chicken Parmesan Meatballs is a fun twist on a family favorite. Our recipe takes the flavors and ingredients of the Chicken Parm that you know and love and turns it into a meatball.
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large bowl, gently mix together the base..
- Shape into lacrosse-ball sized balls (slightly smaller than tennis ball) and place a few inches apart on a baking sheet..
- In a small bowl mix a spoonfol of pizza sauce with olive oil and brush this mixture on top of each meatball..
- Place in to heated oven and bake for 15 minutes..
- Remove meatballs from oven, put some sauce on top of each meatball, and cover each with a slice of Mozzarella..
- Place back to oven for another 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese is golden..
- Heat remaining pizza sauce in a small pan..
- Serve meatballs with a dollop of sauce and a raw Tuscan kale salad that has been shredded and tossed with shallots, olive oil, salt and pepper..
The ingredients of chicken parmesan go great in these delicious meatballs. To make things even better, the meatballs are stuffed with cubes of mozzarella cheese. In a large bowl add ground chicken, beaten egg, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, tomato paste. Chicken Parmesan Meatballs are your favorite chicken Parmesan transformed into these tender and flavorful, saucy baked chicken meatballs. Topped with the perfect blend of ooey gooey cheese.