How to Make Tasty Shrimp and Ground Chicken Spring Rolls
Shrimp and Ground Chicken Spring Rolls. Light, airy and crispy Chinese spring rolls – recipe from my Mom. A simple way to make chicken and shrimp spring rolls to enjoy with two different dipping sauces you can find at the Asian grocery store. The sweet-and-spicy sauce can be used for other fried goodies, like shrimp or chicken tenders.
Fresh shrimp spring rolls with a delicious peanut dipping sauce. Fresh spring rolls are one of the easiest types of Vietnamese food to recreate at home. It's a healthy seafood and vegetable appetizer encased in a delicate translucent rice paper wrapper. You can cook Shrimp and Ground Chicken Spring Rolls using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Ground Chicken Spring Rolls
- You need 12 of Black tiger shrimp.
- You need 200 grams of Ground chicken.
- You need 110 grams of Hanpen.
- It’s 10 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Prepare 10 of Spring roll wrappers.
- Prepare 1 dash of of each Sake, salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of as necessary Flour dissolved in water.
I split the marinade in two and used half (pre-cooked frozen) shrimp and half chicken. Vietnamese spring rolls (also known as "summer rolls") are rice paper rolls filled with a variety of Keyword: Shrimp Spring Rolls, Spring Rolls, Vietnamese Spring Rolls. ©Downshiftology. A simple yet super delicious Asian appetizer recipe. When making an Asian themed dinner, these spring rolls, shrimp tempura sushi roll, shrimp tempura, and Asian chicken Fill the spring roll wrappers with the chicken filling, bush the edges tightly and roll them up tightly.
Shrimp and Ground Chicken Spring Rolls step by step
- Peel the prawns, devein, wash in salt water, and sprinkle with sake..
- Put the hanpen into a plastic bag and rub thoroughly. Punch with your fists and palms to crush the cakes..
- Mince the prawns from step 1 using a knife..
- In a bowl, mix the shrimp, ground chicken, hanpen, salt, soy sauce and sesame oil. Cut the shiso leaves in half..
- Cut the spring roll skins diagonally to make two triangles..
- Place the shiso leave onto the triangular skin, leaving space at the bottom and place the filling on top..
- Tuck both corners in..
- Wrap loosely and seal using flour water (don't roll it tightly as the filling will expand when frying)..
- Deep fry slowly until done!.
See more ideas about Thai spring rolls, Spring rolls, Shrimp pad thai. Vietnamese spring rolls are called Cha Gio. They are made with rice paper and filled with ground pork and cellophane noodles. There are also fresh spring rolls with no deep-frying involved, for example: Popiah in Malaysia For the best flavors, use pork and shrimp with shredded cabbage in the filling. Chicken spring rolls recipe – Quick to make, delicious to taste – These Chinese chicken spring rolls are one of the best you can make at home easily.