How to Prepare Tasty Light Orzo Salad
Light Orzo Salad. This is my adaptation of several orzo salad recipes. Strain and rinse gently with cold water and set aside. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis.
Cilantro-Lime Orzo Pasta Salad is light, refreshing, delicious, and perfect for picnics, potlucks, and backyard barbecues. _⬇⬇⬇⬇ CLICK FOR. This light and fresh orzo salad is inspired by this Lemon and Herb Couscous we shared a little while ago. This works as a side dish or main meal. You can cook Light Orzo Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Light Orzo Salad
- It’s of Orzo.
- Prepare of Mushrooms, cut into small pieces.
- It’s of Zucchini, cut into small pieces.
- You need of Crumbled Feta.
- Prepare of For the Vinaigrette.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of White Wine vinegar.
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Dried Oregano.
- You need of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Honey.
- You need of Fresh Parsley, chopped.
Think about adding some grilled chicken. This is a wonderfully light salad for those hot summer nights. If you like, it goes well with the addition of either tuna or grilled chicken, and you. Entire orzo salad mixed with dressing can be fully assembled and tossed an hour or two prior to This looks like a perfect light and healthy dish before the main course.
Light Orzo Salad instructions
- Cook the orzo according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and zucchini, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic and cook another 2 minutes until fragrant. Remove from heat..
- Make the vinaigrette. Whisk all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small bowl..
- When the orzo is done, drain and transfer to a large bowl, add the veggie mix to the bowl and drizzle with some of the vinaigrette. Don't use all of it at once so you can adjust the taste easily. Mix well and adjust the salt and pepper. Enjoy!.
Would you recommend to eat it. Make this fresh, fun orzo salad recipe for your next picnic! With lots of fresh herbs, juicy mango, and It would be hearty enough to serve for dinner, but light and refreshing for the heat wave that was. This lemon orzo salad recipe is a fresh, healthy, and colorful summer salad that's a breeze to make! This lemon orzo pasta salad is easily customizable and lends itself to substitutions or additions.