How to Cook Appetizing Fresh Spring Rolls with Shrimp
Fresh Spring Rolls with Shrimp. Add the shrimp and immediately remove the saucepan from the heat. Fill a large bowl with warm water. Fill a large bowl with hot water.
Add the shrimp and immediately remove the saucepan from the heat. Drain and cut each shrimp in half lengthwise. This recipe for fresh shrimp spring rolls and the side dipping sauce is healthy, light, and can be adapted to suit your flavor palette. You can cook Fresh Spring Rolls with Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Spring Rolls with Shrimp
- You need 7 of Fresh spring roll wrappers.
- You need 14 of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot (julienned).
- You need 1 of Cucumber (julienned).
- Prepare 10 of leaves Shiso leaves (finely shredded).
- It’s 7 of leaves Loose leaf lettuce.
- It’s 1 of Sweet chili sauce.
These fresh shrimp spring rolls are super easy to make. Ok, the wrapping part takes a little practice, but not really a big deal. Fresh shrimp spring rolls with a delicious peanut dipping sauce. Each roll is filled with healthy crisp vegetables, rice noodles, seafood, and herbs.
Fresh Spring Rolls with Shrimp step by step
- Boil the shrimp and cut them in half lengthwise..
- Wash the vegetables and dry well. Finely julienne the carrot, cucumber and shiso leaves..
- Immerse the fresh spring roll wrappers in hot water and drain. Put the fillings in the center of each, in this order: Shrimp (4 pieces = 2 shrimp), shiso, carrot, cucumber, lettuce..
- Roll them up tightly away from you as if you were making a sushi rolls. (If the rolls are too loose they'll fall apart while eating.).
- Keep a tightly wrung out kitchen towel draped over the completed rolls to prevent them from drying out. Make 7 rolls, and cut each into 4 pieces (make sure there's a piece of shrimp in each!!).
- Serve with sweet chili sauce..
Impress family and friends with this easy appetizer! Fresh spring rolls are one of the easiest types of Vietnamese food to recreate at home. Add the peanut oil to a small saute pan over medium heat and add the garlic. Wrapped foods, such as the Vietnamese spring roll, the Filipino lumpia and the Chinese egg roll, have a long history in Asian cooking and are hot items right now all across America. If you're familiar with Fresh Vietnamese spring rolls or Summer Rolls, you'll wonder why you never made it before.