Easiest Way to Make Perfect Balsamic Potato Salad
Balsamic Potato Salad. Balsamic Roasted Potato Salad is delicious and a nice alternative to the traditional mayo based potato salad. Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Honey Balsamic Potato Salad is a delicious and simple alternative to a mayo based potato salad.
Drain and put back into pot. Break up potatoes with a wooden spoon (but be careful not to mash them). Balsamic Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Balsamic Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Potato Salad
- It’s 3 pounds of new red mini potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- You need 3 Tbsp of capers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sun-dried tomato oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
Sarah Carey shares a recipe that's excellent for entertaining. The ribs can be made up to three days ahead of time, then quickly crisped under the broiler. View top rated Balsamic potato salad recipes with ratings and reviews. A perfect potato salad for folks (like me) that aren.
Balsamic Potato Salad step by step
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut into bite size pieces if needed. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers..
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Drain, transfer to large bowl and set aside to cool. A deliciously different way to enjoy potato salad. I used roasted peppers from a jar, though if you're ambitious you can roast your own! This salad will stay for several days, and improves in flavor. It may be served chilled or room Add in the Balsamic vinaigrette mixture to the warm potato/bean mixture; toss well to coat.