Recipe: Tasty Maggi Spicy Net-Roll ♥
Maggi Spicy Net-Roll ♥. Great recipe for Maggi Spicy Net-Roll ♥. #rolls Who doesn't love Maggi.??? And that too filled inside rolls- "Divine". ???????????????????? Sometimes Childrens don't like to eat only Maggie in a form of noodles. Easy Sweet Potatoes Au Gratin Yummly.
It has been pretty uneventful and low-key for us the past few weeks. Mainly because I have been quite busy at work so I haven't been able to take much leave to spend time with the boys, and also because of the warm weather and horrific haze that has been plaguing us for the past week and counting! END OF SEASON ARTIFICIAL GRASS SALE • No longer waste your time looking for contact information. You can cook Maggi Spicy Net-Roll ♥ using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maggi Spicy Net-Roll ♥
- Prepare 1.5 cup of all purpose Flour.
- You need of Salt as required.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 packet of Boiled Maggi Noodles.
- You need of Vegetables/fish/chicken/prawns as you like.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Chopped coriender leafs for Garnishing.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2-4 pieces of coriender leafs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mint leaves.
- You need of Water as required.
Klik hier om in te loggen Spicy Roasted Vegetable Soup With Leftover Meat. Pumpkin casserole recipe: How to make pumpkin casserole. Home » Recipes » Al (Alkaline limeade). Maggi Spicy Net-Roll ♥. こんにちはシャンクです。この一週間ココログがトラブっていたので掲載出来ませんでした。いよいよGW真っ只中ですがいかがお過ごしでしょうか？犬の私にはあまり関係がない話で、ボスも一緒にお仕事です。でもボスはミョーにハイです。理由は待ちに待った『コアラ課長』が、みなみ会館 .
Maggi Spicy Net-Roll ♥ instructions
- Take a blender, put green chillies, coriender leafs and mint leafs into it with water and blend it properly.Put salt as required and the flour into it.Mix them to make a medium liquid consistency Dosa batter..
- Now put those batter into a ziplock bag and cut one small corner for making net shapes of the dosa..
- Take a pan, put some oil and heat it on stove. Now put prawns and chopped fishes into it. Put salt and red chilli powder with Maggi masala into it and fry untill it becomes red brown..
- Now put the boiled Maggi into it and fry.After frying keep the stuffing aside..
- Now take another frypan brush oil and heat it. Put some batter into the pan by pressuring the ziplock bag and shape it in a net dosa roti and cook.Now put some of stuffing Maggi mixture in one corner of the dosa and wrap it by using spoons.Roll is ready.Make another useing same steps. Garnish them with coriender leafs and serve with chutney..
It is Braise also called Portuguese style. Boil the pork first is the feature of this recipe. The compatibility between tomato can and pork soup is outstanding! Not throw away the peel of vegetables.