Recipe: Delicious Vietnamese spring rolls
Vietnamese spring rolls. Find Deals on Vietnamese Spring Rolls in Groceries on Amazon. Fill a large bowl with warm water. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Spring rolls may be kept in fridge until ready to fry too, up to a day or two in advance. As with most foods, Vietnamese spring rolls are a great healthy option if eaten in moderation. What increases the calorie count on these delicious wraps is the use of the peanut sauce. You can have Vietnamese spring rolls using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese spring rolls
- You need of Rice paper spring roll wrappers.
- You need of Selection of crunchy veg – e.g. spring onion, ginger, chilli, cucumber, carrot.
- Prepare of Cooked chicken/prawns.
- You need of Hot water.
- Prepare of Dipping sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of malt vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- You need of Chopped red chilli.
- It’s of Satay dipping sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of ice crushed garlic.
- Prepare of Boiling water.
If you are trying to limit calorie count intake, I would dip the spring all sparingly in the peanut sauce. Vietnamese fresh spring rolls (goi cuon in Vietnamese) are an incredibly easy, fresh version of the classic fried spring roll. These rolls (also called summer rolls or salad rolls) are light and healthy, full of fresh herbs and crisp ingredients. First things first, you are going to see my hands a lot in this post for Vietnamese Spring Rolls!
Vietnamese spring rolls instructions
- Chop veg and chicken into 5cm long strips.
- Put hot (not boiling) water into a large flat container (e.g. frying pan). Soak spring roll wrappers in hot water until the ‘crispiness’ has gone..
- Place the spring roll wrapper onto a clean chopping board. Place veg and meat and the bottom of the wrapper..
- Roll up from the bottom, tucking in the sides, to make a spring roll..
- To make the dipping sauces, add all ingredients and mix together. Check for seasoning..
- Optional – garnish with coriander and peanuts..
This Vietnamese Springroll recipe is a very detailed step by step recipe, with a lot of pictures so I tried to make my hands look pretty with fuchsia nail polish. ASSEMBLY: Lay out the spring roll ingredients before beginning to assemble the rolls. Vietnamese spring rolls (sometimes called summer rolls) with peanut sauce is DELICIOUS. I'm going to share with your our family's recipe for a delicious spicy peanut based dipping sauce. It is the PERFECT sauce for pairing with this authentic vietnamese spring roll recipe.