Easiest Way to Make Perfect Tuna Salad
Tuna Salad. This tuna salad is great when you are in a hurry; very quick and easy to make. Tuna salad is a light and fresh comfort food classic. Made with a few simple ingredients it's an easy, flavorful and healthy lunch or dinner recipe.
You can also take the virtuous route and top your greens with a scoop of tuna salad for a. While we love many kinds of tuna salad, this classic version tops them all. The crispy celery and red onion give add zest and crunch, while mayonnaise and touch. You can cook Tuna Salad using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad
- It’s of Vegetables.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- It’s of Cucumber.
- It’s of Boiled Sweetcorn.
- You need of Boiled Peas.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of Avocado.
- Prepare of Pepper (red & green).
- You need of Tuna.
- It’s of Tuna.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Salad Cream (optional).
- It’s of French Dressing.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s of Oregano.
- It’s of Basil.
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Optional.
- It’s of Pomegranate (personal favourite – I didn’t have some).
- You need of Cheese (Cheddar or Mozzarella).
Perfect for tuna salad sandwiches or creamy tuna melts with some coleslaw on the side! With just a few basic ingredients probably already in the fridge and pantry, you can whip up a salad or. See more ideas about Tuna salad, Recipes, Healthy recipes. These tuna salad cucumber bites are made with a homemade coconut oil mayo, which is full of paleo friendly healthy fats.
Tuna Salad step by step
- Chop up desired ingredients and mix together in bowl.
- Boil sweetcorn / peas / brussel sprouts and mix in the vegetables.
- Make tuna, with or without mayonnaise (I like to put a lot of mayonnaise). Add some salad cream as well and mix in.
- Integrate tuna in to the salad and add more dressing / salad cream / mayo to taste. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, chilli flakes, oregano and basil and you’re ready to go :).
Healthy Tuna Salad (No Mayo Tuna Salad)Minty Kitchen. tuna, cucumber, spice, radishes Funny Bagel Tuna Salad Facesbestfoods. carrot, tomato, salad, tuna, drained and flaked, bell peppers and. Tuna salad is one of our go-to healthy meals, and it can be eaten in a tons of ways: between two Try our classic recipe or a fun deconstructed skillet melt ! If you tried making this tuna salad, let us know. After mixing in the rest of your ingredients, taste the salad. This easy tuna salad recipe makes the best tuna sandwiches!