How to Make Perfect Caprese Salad
Caprese Salad. The traditional Caprese salad is modified to pasta form. I love caprese salad and this is a delicious variation with cooked asparagus, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, and a simple oil and vinegar dressing. A simple caprese salad broken into bite-sized pieces, perfect for an evening in or for bringing to a party or potluck! ↓↓↓↓↓CLICK FOR MORE↓↓↓↓↓↓ Full.
Caprese salad is a simple dish made with tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella cheese topped with balsamic glaze. The ingredients make a refreshing snack or appetizer. Filled with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and topped with balsamic. You can cook Caprese Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caprese Salad
- You need of tomatoes.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s of Basil leaves to garnish.
- You need of black Pepper powder.
- You need of Salt.
A great Caprese salad starts with great ingredients. This recipe is meant for summertime, when tomatoes are at their juiciest, sweetest, and most flavorful. I love Caprese Salad so much it actually hurts. I love it as a main dish salad, I love it as a side dish with beef, I love it as an appetizer before a meal, I love it as a mid-afternoon snack.
Caprese Salad instructions
- Wash the tomatoes, and cut the tomatoes into 1/4” thickness. Cut the mozzarella cheese and keep it ready.
- In a plate arrange the tomatoes, mozzarella cheese as per choice..
- Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle black pepper powder and salt..
- Garnish with Basil leaves and it's ready to eat..
Caprese salad (or insalata Caprese) is a simple salad made with ripe tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil. Scroll through our article to see how to make the best, most delicious Caprese salad or. It's that time of year when you need to eat ALL of the tomatoes—and all the mozz, too. This Caprese pasta salad recipe is just the ticket! This recipe has been one of my favorites for the past five years, and I'm re-sharing it today in case you have missed it.