Recipe: Appetizing Roasted Vegetable Medley
Roasted Vegetable Medley. Reviews for: Photos of Roasted Vegetable Medley. Serve Food Network's Roasted Root Vegetable Medley recipe, which includes carrots, beets, parsnips, turnips and potatoes, alongside a meaty main. To me there is nothing better than roasted vegetables.
MORE+ LESS This roasted vegetable medley is the perfect example; it's got a great texture and even better flavor. You can use whatever kind of vegetables that you like. Learn how to make Roasted Vegetable Medley. You can have Roasted Vegetable Medley using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetable Medley
- You need of Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 cup of Broccoli Florets.
- You need 1 each of Yellow Bell Pepper (Julienne Sliced).
- You need 1 each of Carrot (Sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red Onion (Thickly Diced).
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to Taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of EVOO.
Be the first to rate & review! Roasting vegetables is a great way to increase your intake of vegetables since the veggies take on a different flavor and texture. Often times I will make this Roasted Indian Cauliflower Vegetable Medley when I'm tired of the Balsamic Roasted Vegetables or the Spicy Roasted Vegetables. Roasted Vegetable Medley – These Oven Roasted Vegetables are made with nutmeg and sage for a marvelous addition to any meal.
Roasted Vegetable Medley step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine dry seasoning ingredients in small bowl or cup and mix well.
- Combine vegetables in a bowl.
- Sprinkle half of dry seasoning mixture on vegetables and toss.
- Sprinkle remaining dry seasoning mixture on vegetables and toss again.
- Drizzle EVOO over vegetables and toss to evenly cover.
- Pour coated vegetables evenly into a shallow baking dish.
- Place dish in preheated oven and bake until vegetables are tender and beginning to brown (15 – 20 minutes).
This roasted vegetable medley from Delish.com beats a wilted green salad any day. Source: The Food Network (Wolfgang Puck). Put all the vegetables and the herb sprigs in a large baking dish. Season well with salt and black pepper, drizzle. Roasted Vegetables – The easiest, simplest, and BEST way to roast vegetables – perfectly But if the vegetables listed here are not your favorites, this recipe can easily accommodate tons of other.