How to Make Yummy Lemongrass Veggie Medley
Lemongrass Veggie Medley. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Serve it over plain steamed white rice to keep it simple or serve this dish alongside an easy vegan Thai coconut and vegetable soup for a complete, restaurant-quality meal. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Cooking recipes.
Asian shrimp and vegetable medley stir-fry. This stir fry features shrimp and crisp veggies, which are red bell peppers, snow peas and mung bean sprouts. First, we need to stir fry the veggies quickly. You can cook Lemongrass Veggie Medley using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemongrass Veggie Medley
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus; trimmed and cut in half.
- You need 1 cup of tiny baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- Prepare 2 of stalks celery; flaked.
- You need 2 of shallots; julienne or minced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Next, brown the shrimps and then add the veggies back to the pan. Finally, add the sauce and stir well to coat all ingredients with it. Tempura battered jumbo shrimp, deep-fried and served with steamed jasmine rice and a vegetable medley. Khoa Soi •• A staple dish from northern Thailand.
Lemongrass Veggie Medley step by step
- Cut lemongrass in four pieces. Smash the lemongrass with the back of your knife..
- Combine enough oil to cover the pan with a little extra in a large saute pan with lemongrass. Slowly bring oil up to temp on low heat, approximately 10 minutes..
- Remove lemongrass. Add veggies. Saute on medium heat until nearly tender. Add garlic and toss..
- Variations; Ginger, parsley, butter, mirin, rice vinegar, sesame oil, broccoli, squash, sweet potatoes.
It is served with rice or bread and a vegetable dish and is an event in itself. It is a widely popular dish in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and the surrounding area. The next day it will be even better than the day it is made. Saute' vegetables medley, chili sauce & lemon truffle soy. Rolled into rice paper with steamed vermicelli patty, cucumber, crispy lettuce, fresh watercress, basil, and ground roasted peanuts.