How to Make Perfect Cucumber Parsley salad
Cucumber Parsley salad. Cucumber parsley salad can feature as much or as little parsley as you'd like. Make cucumber parsley salad with help from the owner of a variety of food. Cucumber Parsley Salad Recipe, a healthy riff on the tabouleh salad, cucumbers, tons of parsley Somewhat of a riff on the middle-easter Tabbouleh salad.
Discover more inspirational salad recipes & BBQ sides at Tesco Real Food. Swedish Cucumber Salad is clean, fresh, sweet and sour, sharpened with dill and parsley, a perfect foil for lots of main dishes, and a wonderful way to use summer's bounty of cukes. View top rated Cucumber parsley salad recipes with ratings and reviews. You can have Cucumber Parsley salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Parsley salad
- It’s of Cucumber -.
- It’s of Sweet corn (steamed) -.
- You need of Apple -.
- You need of Bell peppers (yellow and red variety) – chopped.
- It’s of Parsley -.
- Prepare of Flaxseeds -.
- Prepare of Extra virgin olive oil -.
- You need of Vinegar -.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of pepper Freshly ground – as needed.
- It’s of Rock salt – as needed.
Cucumber Pineapple Salad, Grilled Teriyaki Salmon With Cucumber Mirin Salad, Bulgur And Parsley Salad, etc. But I prefer my ordinary tomato-cucumber salad with parsley. So I had to experiment and try a creamy green dressing with avocado and parsley. Chopped parsley gives this cucumber-and-tomatoes combo a bright, zesty twist.
Cucumber Parsley salad instructions
- Chop cucumber and apple into cubes.
- Finely chop parsley leaves.
- Toast flaxseeds in a pan (without any oil) for 2-3 minutes and keep it aside..
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Keep this dressing aside. Whisk nicely until the oil and vinegar mixes well..
- In a wide bowl, place cucumber, bell peppers, sweet corn, apples and parsley. Mix together using 2 forks..
- Add the dressing around the veggies and toss them gently..
- Serve with toasted flaxseeds on top..
Stir together chicken, edamame, chickpeas, and cucumber in a large bowl. Zucchini Noodle Salad with Parsley-Pistachio Pesto. If pesto chicken salad is on repeat in your lunch rotation, here is a fresh way to change things up and use up that leftover parsley in the process. An Israeli-style tomato and cucumber salad with red onion, red pepper and parsley combined with a lemon, olive oil, garlic and mint dressing. This gorgeous quinoa salad pops with color from dried apricots, fresh parsley, and green onions.