Recipe: Perfect Instant multi grain dosa
Instant multi grain dosa. For the final day of instant dosa varieties in Cooking Carnival is mixed flour dosa. It can be called as multi grain dosa too. We call this dosa as karachamaavu Nowadays mixed grain or multi grain flour is available in market to make the work easier.
This dosa is easy to make???? and can satisfy your hunger ✌ Follow us on tiktok.. thanus happy home Thank you for watching Please do Subscribe thanu's happy home I hope you like this healthy instant dosa recipe with love thanmayee thanu's happy. For a complete range of Dosas, CLICK HERE. You can cook Instant multi grain dosa using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant multi grain dosa
- It’s 3/4 of th cup Idli Rice.
- You need 1/4 of th cup Raw Rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pigeon Pea.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Bengal Gram.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Green Gram.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 3-4 of shallots (optional).
- It’s 1 of Dry red chilli.
- It’s 2 of Green Chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need leaves of as required coriander.
- It’s leaves of as required curry.
- It’s of As per taste Salt.
Really multi grain dosas are tastier and more healthier than other dosas. it is a very nice presentation with excellant snaps. Multigrain Dosa Batter is more like a permanent experiment for me! Every time I think I have it sorted, a new idea pops up and I change the ingredients again. Crisp and tasty Dosa, loaded with the goodness of multigrains, ready in an instant.
Instant multi grain dosa step by step
- Wash, clean and soak the rice and lentils for 2-4 hours..
- Then in a mixer jar take the soaked ingredients and all the other ingredients together. Add water and blend into a coarse batter. Transfer and rest it for 10 minutes..
- Heat a griddle and pour a ladle of the batter and spread into a circle. Cook on low flame until both sides are cooked and golden brown..
- Transfer to plate and serve hot with any of your favourite side dish. I love to have them as it is or with a little butter or curd..
- Notes: You can make them with even any one lentil or a combo of two. Adding green gram(moong)makes dosa soft and fluffy. If you like crisp dosa like me skip adding moong and urad dal..
MTR Multigrain Dosa is a delightfully healthy way to start your day. Multigrain Dosa with Spicy Onion Chutney #MultigrainDosa #Dosa #HealthyBreakfast This video is on how to make Instant, Healthy, Weightloss Multigrain Dosa Recipe. Crisp and tasty dosa loaded with the goodness of multigrain and ready in an instant. Be the first to review this product. Disclaimer: Images are for reference purpose only and Haldiram's reserved the rights for.