Recipe: Yummy Vegetable Medley w/ broc. and coliflower and sweet honey julliened carrots
Vegetable Medley w/ broc. and coliflower and sweet honey julliened carrots. Broccoli, carrots and cauliflower are baked with mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, sour cream and fried onions.. The Best Broccoli Cauliflower Carrot Medley Recipes on Yummly Combine cauliflower and broccoli in a large bowl.
Lay the vegetables in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. I usually use the frozen bag of mixed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Great dish when you are tired of the same old thing. You can cook Vegetable Medley w/ broc. and coliflower and sweet honey julliened carrots using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Medley w/ broc. and coliflower and sweet honey julliened carrots
- Prepare of vegetable.
- You need 1 dozen of Zuccini (green and yellow 6each).
- Prepare 1 of red onoions.
- It’s 4 of bell peppers (red/yellow etc.).
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 head of coliflower.
- You need 1 head of brocolli.
- You need 1 of carrots.
- Prepare of seasoned.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oreganos.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dill weec.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried chopped basil.
- You need 1 of season salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of tymes.
I always get asked for the recipe if I bring it to a potluck. I usually use the frozen bag of mixed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.. Add lemon juice, basil and marjoram. To serve, place vegetables in serving bowl.
Vegetable Medley w/ broc. and coliflower and sweet honey julliened carrots instructions
- Julliened carrots. onions..
- cut both ends of zuccini then half it. scrape out the seeds. cut on the bias.
- chopped clove of garlic til minced..
- prep coliflower and broccoli. put aside.
- add clearified butter to pan or skillet if in restraunt. wait til hot.
- add red/yellow peppers and onions to the pan. saute til soft..
- add julliened zuccini mix with the peppers and onions..
- now add the seasons to your vegetable..
- throw your season salt. dried basil. oreganos and garlic to the vegetable.
- cook till you start to see color. then add white wine (on high heat). close lid let it sit for a few sec..
- add bag of green beans. mix till beans are cooked.
- when vegetables are cooked. turn off heat..
- in a sauce pan. put thin julliened carrots into the pan. a pinch of dill weed. add a cup of honey. stir in high heat for atleast 3 minutes. when cooked put aside for now.
- steam brocolli and colliflower til soft..
- use the broth/juice from the carrots. pour on top of either the carrots or the coliflower.
Pour lemon mixture over vegetables and toss to coat. – Enhance the vegetables at the end of cooking with a tablespoon or so of minced fresh herbs, like chopped flat-leaf parsley, dill, mint, basil, cilantro, or thyme. A simple dressing + in-season vegetables = an easy dinnertime side. Combine the broccoli and cauliflower in a large bowl or sealable Ziploc bag. In a separate bowl or tight-fitting jar, combine the olive oil, honey, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir or shake to combine well.