Recipe: Delicious Seafood Vegetables Medley
Seafood Vegetables Medley. Check out this Seafood recipe that you will surely love that satifies our Panlasang Pinoy. It's healthy and easy to cook. #seafood #Vegetable #lutongbahay. Reviews for: Photos of Roasted Vegetable Medley.
Traditional shepherd's pie is a casserole made with a layer of cooked meat and vegetables in a savory gravy. View top rated Seafood medley recipes with ratings and reviews. Vegetable Ramen Noodles w Seafood Medley, Seafood Medley with Tomato-Butter Sauce and Soft Polenta, Haemul Pajeon… I picked up a random seafood medley at Walmart, the other day. You can have Seafood Vegetables Medley using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Vegetables Medley
- It’s of Prawns.
- It’s of Fish filets / fish cakes.
- It’s of Squids.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 inch of ginger, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of carrot, sliced.
- It’s 1 of spring onion, chopped.
- It’s of (sauce).
- Prepare 1 cup of water/chicken stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chinese rice wine.
- It’s to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare of Slurry = corn flour + water.
Prep some vegetables (or better yet) get a bag of Asian stir fry in the fresh bagged salad section of the grocery store. Transfer vegetables to foil lined baking dish and place in single layer. These roasted vegetables are so easy to make and so delicious! Your picky eaters will be devouring this perfectly seasoned broccoli, carrot and cauliflower medley!
Seafood Vegetables Medley instructions
- HEAT oil in pan, toss and cook fish cake, prawns and squids for about 2 minutes. Don't overcook it, REMOVE and keep warm.
- In a bowl, MIX sauces except slurry, have a taste and adjust to your liking.
- HEAT pan, saute garlic and ginger until fragrant, approximately 1 – 2 minutes.
- ADD carrots and broccoli, toss and cook for about another minute, ADD water/stock.
- ADD cooked prawns, fish cakes and squids into the pan, cook for another 1 and a half minute, actively tossing.
- TASTE and adjust seasoning.
- ADD slurry into the pan, stir until thickened while making sure there are no clumps in the sauce.
- GARNISH with chopped spring onions and SERVE with rice!.
Recipe courtesy of Filippo Berio Olive Oil. By :The Fresh and Healthy Instant Pot Cookbook by Megan Gilmore. Steamed vegetables are one of the easiest and healthiest things you can make in the Instant. This grilled vegetable medley is quick, colorful and oh so healthy for you and your family. Put vegetables in veggie basket and place on grill over direct heat.