Recipe: Delicious Beefy Cabbage rice soup
Beefy Cabbage rice soup. Heat olive oil in a pot and cook diced onion until translucent. Great recipe for Beefy Cabbage rice soup. This is a great soup I made in my new round Dutch oven pot on the stove.
Cook bacon in a large, round Dutch oven pot until it is crispy. Add the onion, bell pepper and sauté over medium heat until the onion is almost translucent. Add the ground meat/meats and cook through. You can have Beefy Cabbage rice soup using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beefy Cabbage rice soup
- Prepare 2 of pds ground Beef or choice ground meat like turkey or sausage.
- It’s 1 of large head cabbage chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of long grain rice uncooked.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced tomatoes any flavor/mild rotel 30 oz once mixed.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s As needed of diced bell pepper I used Tricolor.
- It’s As needed of tomato paste couple tsps.
- It’s 2 cups of low sodium vegetable stock.
- Prepare 3 cups of low sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s As needed of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2-2 Teaspoon of red wine vinegar OR banana pepper juice.
- Prepare 2 of whole mild pepperchino I let simmer in it.
- You need 1 1/2-2 Teaspoon of worchershire sauce.
- It’s As needed of chopped fresh oregano and cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of SMOKED Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of UNcooked chopped bacon.
- Prepare As needed of Mrs Dash Italian Medley it has alot dried herbs.
- Prepare As needed of McCormick vegetable seasoning/celery flakes.
- It’s of To taste: salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of bay leafs.
- You need 1 of small Pinch of crushed chili flakes.
Cook bacon in a large, round Dutch oven pot until it is crispy. Add the onion, bell pepper and sauté over medium heat until the onion is almost translucent. This soup is healthy and delicious and full of flavor! We have had quite the mild winter here in Utah.
Beefy Cabbage rice soup instructions
- Cook bacon in a large, round Dutch oven pot until it is crispy. Remove the bacon & drain all but about 2 Tbsp of the fat..
- Add the onion, bell pepper and sauté over medium heat until the onion is almost translucent. Add the ground meat/meats and cook through. Then the garlic, chili flakes, and cook another minute or so. Stir in tomato paste..
- Add the cabbage, tomatoes, beef broth and vegetable stock, banana pepper juice or red wine vinegar, worchershire sauce, smoked paprika,OREGANO, McCormick vegetable seasoning/celery flakes, bay leaves, italian dash medley and rice and stir. Cover pot with lid, and bring it up to a full boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook the soup until the rice is fully cooked, and cabbage is soft. Remove bay leaf. Add bacon back, & season to taste.
And last week, we got dumped with snow. In large pot or dutch oven, brown beef and onion. Slow-cooker soup with ground beef, cabbage, kidney beans, and tomatoes. Great for a crowd, or to be enjoyed again as leftovers. In a Dutch oven, cook beef and Italian seasoning over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.